Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Da Booty and Da Titty Walk

lalate

Ladies, do you believe married women walk a WHOLE different way than single women? Do you tend to strut ur booty just a tad more when you want a guy to want you, and if so, how do you do it?

I had this woman from the utility company come over yesterday to check my power, I'm covered in dirt, wet shirt, havent shaved ... and she pulls up ... and i'm like ... she's cute. So I walk her around asking her questions, we chat, and then she leaves. No biggie. My friend, who saw us from about 20 yards away the whole time, came up to me afterwards. He said, "dude, you should have seen the way her ass moved when she followed behind you around the place. That is the walk of a single woman who wanted you."

Ladies - if you work it, tell us how you do it?

Or is it more about the tities, putting those shoulders back and pushing out those hot perky ones as you strut your stuff?

You mean like this: 94wBb7.gif:D

Im sure single women accentuate the way they walk and do other things more so than married women.

But then again, there are married women and milfs that have it goin on so much that they can't help but cause attention.

I also love seeing girls push out their breaststs. They know what they're doing :half: