Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lana Lounge Sucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck happened they were playing hiphop all night long, with old school horrible!!!!!!!!!! I used to go every week and now that is it. If you guys like hiphop go to LANA LOUNGE. Lil c I know you read this board what the fuck happened where were u last night?

Thank you for the love and concern. I don't understand owners of clubs, lana lounge feels that hiphop is best for the room and i refuse to be apart of a night that wants to play 75% hiphop and 25% house music.

I will not be apart of Lana Lounge anymore. I guess if you want to hear hiphop go there. Sorry i feel a club should drop 30 min of hiphop during the night but not like 2 hrs of it. Make it a hiphop night then and call mister cee to spin. Hiphop is a trend that the dance community embrassed, but like every other trend will fade.

Best regards LIL CEE

Thank you for the love and concern. I don't understand owners of clubs, lana lounge feels that hiphop is best for the room and i refuse to be apart of a night that wants to play 75% hiphop and 25% house music.

I will not be apart of Lana Lounge anymore. I guess if you want to hear hiphop go there. Sorry i feel a club should drop 30 min of hiphop during the night but not like 2 hrs of it. Make it a hiphop night then and call mister cee to spin. Hiphop is a trend that the dance community embrassed, but like every other trend will fade.

Best regards LIL CEE

I mite have to agree with Cee for once

I hate clubs that conform to this hip-hop bullshit

Best regards LIL CEE

wow they have no clue who is gonna pay 20$ to hear hiphop and hang out with ghetto people. Good job cee your better than that. I hate hiphop!!!!!

place is horrible. It was decent when they reopened, when I go out I like to hear club music and in the rear room it was doing pretty good, just a little hip-hop mixed in I guess to keep some people happy. Went back 2 weeks ago and had the worst night ever. The rear room was hip-hop the entire night, the crowd was horrible (no one was turned away at the door I assume), the security staff is a joke. I have never encountered such a bunch of assholes before, we had a big problem at the end with getting a stupid coat and it turned into a brawl with the bouncer who proceeded to throw a punch at someone in the group and in the process put 2 girls I was with in the hospital. I know the owner of that shithole and planet gives nice donations to the hoboken police union to keep incidents quiet, otherwise they would be gone already. Police wouldn't take a report and completly sided with the owners/bouncers. Disgusted with the night, it will be a great time when they lose everything they own over a lawsuit one day for attacking a patron. I have dealt with bars like this before in small towns like when I was in college that get away with a lot of bullshit, but when they go after the wrong person who may know someone a little higher up, take them for everything. This is why I stick with the city now, good times, no favortism with the police at the bars/clubs. I just moved to jersey and like going out here to places like deko but I will make sure and have already told numerous people who have asked for advice on where to bring big groups of people for a birthday/etc, def. not to go to lana lounge. they want to treat their customers like shit then fuck them and they will financially get there's soon enough.

No soundgarden only does a 20 minutes set not 2 hrs of it

Good. I haven't been there in a while b/c iv'e been going to Lana but last time I was there they played hip hop most of the night..... Guess that's where i'll be Saturday. Cee, were u dj'ing at Lana Sat or was it someone else?

First Soundgarden, now Lana... what's next????

Will there be no more clubs playing dance music in Jersey anymore?

If Joey's goes next, i will be very very upset!

joeys does play a little hip hop, but actually lately they have been playing less and less of it.

it also sucks that ktu has been playing less and less house.

all clubs have been conforming to this hip-hop bullshit. you have to know where to go in the city, because most clubs out there also play hip-hop. what happened to clubs only playing house, or only playing hip-hop? it's all about pleasing everyone for the sake of making more money.

all clubs have been conforming to this hip-hop bullshit. you have to know where to go in the city, because most clubs out there also play hip-hop. what happened to clubs only playing house, or only playing hip-hop? it's all about pleasing everyone for the sake of making more money.

i dont know about you but if i dumped a bunch of money into opening a club i wouldnt be doing it for "the scene" my goal as is most peoples goal in business is to turn profit...so if hip hop is whats working in hoboken more power to them.

i dont know about you but if i dumped a bunch of money into opening a club i wouldnt be doing it for "the scene" my goal as is most peoples goal in business is to turn profit...so if hip hop is whats working in hoboken more power to them.

Kosta can u lick my balls

i don't know about you but, i don't own a club. i'm the dick paying good money to enjoy myself. so in turn, "the scene" is quite important to me.

joeys does play a little hip hop, but actually lately they have been playing less and less of it.

it also sucks that ktu has been playing less and less house.

Joey's does play hip-hop....all the clubs are now....i'm feeling sick to my stomach....hip-hop blows....

Kosta,

I hope to God Studio doesn't play hip-hop....

this is trend I'm really starting to hate...