Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can u have fun at a club totally sober

NOT IN USE

absofuckinglutly..

i love to drink, but then i forget the entire night..

i hate rolling in clubs, i get to freaked out ..

i like to dance kayd up, or dusted, but then sometimes ill get to a point where i have to sit down for like an hour or 2, if i don't ill just fall down when i try to walk

im obsessed with music, i love to dance, those are the only reasons i go to clubs and raves, to hear a good dj, and too dance :)

absolutlely!

Even when I was using I would still go and not drink or drung.

But mostly it depends on the DJ. If the DJ is worth listening to then I would use. Now that I don't use, I only go to the club if there is a dj worth listening too. I don't just go to the club to just go to the club nowadays.

absolutlely!

Even when I was using I would still go and not drink or drung.

But mostly it depends on the DJ. If the DJ is worth listening to then I would use. Now that I don't use, I only go to the club if there is a dj worth listening too. I don't just go to the club to just go to the club nowadays.

whats drung???

I have done it but surely couldn't last as long as when I did something (being it e or coke or even some booze and painkillers). Most of the time I just have a few drinks on top of a Vic or Oxy and that keeps me going for 6 hrs of hard dancing.

I don't do E anymore, only because I don't tolerate the after-effects too well....I wish I could do it like back in the Twilo times....these were some increadible nights.

On the other hand, I never liked to get too fucked up

I have done it but surely couldn't last as long as when I did something (being it e or coke or even some booze and painkillers). Most of the time I just have a few drinks on top of a Vic or Oxy and that keeps me going for 6 hrs of hard dancing.

I don't do E anymore, only because I don't tolerate the after-effects too well....I wish I could do it like back in the Twilo times....these were some increadible nights.

On the other hand, I never liked to get too fucked up

its not that u cant tolerate the pills anymore...its the fact that most pills suck now and are filled with shit that just doesnt agree with the body....

such a sour grapes rationalization statement from a sober man

<----took psychology classes in college

You know - I really don't even like going to the clubs anymore because all I see is the insanity of drug use. All the people that are taking drugs to have a good time. Why the fuck don't you try to have fun just being you. Without having to be someone else all fucked up on drugs.

You know - I really don't even like going to the clubs anymore because all I see is the insanity of drug use. All the people that are taking drugs to have a good time. Why the fuck don't you try to have fun just being you. Without having to be someone else all fucked up on drugs.

i dont know why....i dont think i can be at a place where others are doing drugs...if they werent they i guess i wouldnt have to as well...but i cant be in a room if someone is on something...

i dont know why....i dont think i can be at a place where others are doing drugs...if they werent they i guess i wouldnt have to as well...but i cant be in a room if someone is on something...

I usually can't either - that is why I have curtailed my clubbing time. I still go - but not as often, it's all about the music. I'm not going to go to the club to see some DJ I've never heard before. I usually check the set times, go then and once they are done I leave.

Plus I most always go with someone else who is sober.

theruner; I respect and fully understand your position....like I said ....I myself hardly ever use drugs while going out. But we need to distinguish between ppl who do drugs just to do drugs...just to get fucked up and those who just may need a slight "chemical" boost.

Be it a few drinks or even a hit of E - as long as your condition is such that no one would guess you are on something then it's all OK by me.

I too hate those who get fucked up....they are in no condition to be at a club or any other public place for that matter.....just stay home.