Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trendy lounge club with great bottle service?

depends on which night you wanted to go out i think,

TGE there are a lot of options,

viscaya is gonna be good but ive come to believe it will be more hip hop than anything else,

boris is gonna tear it up tomorrow night at cro, (i may be there)

roxy for DT and s. lawler will be great,

but as far as the rest of the week..

ive come to hear that quo is hot on thursdays, im not 100% about the rest of the weekend,

ruby falls i think you should only do if you're going out saturday,

and marquee i know is phab saturday night, but i dunno about friday..

good luck

im gonna try quo...

ive been hearing great things anybody ever been there?

I would recommend quo for what you are looking for. It's the only lounge I've been to that's really stood out. The decor is very nice (it looks like the clubs they show in movies and stuff, hehe) and they have really pretty girls working there. It's definitely a bottle service kind of place.

All the places mentioned are excellent suggestions for what your looking for.

Although i love the decor of viscaya and had some excellent nights there when it first opened, the last 2 times i was there the crowd was a little iffy.

I was at Quo last week and the place is great. Its a bigger scale venue than most lounges but it really is hot. Im sure you guys would have an awesome time. And Marquee is the same shit, hot place with an excellent looking crowd- If you are looking to do tables and bottles and have the money to drop i think it would be well worth it. Havent been to ruby falls yet but i hear good things about it for sure.

also, alot of times if you are doing bottles and have a balanced group of guys/girls then you dont need to be on a list or have a name to drop. You are guaranteed to spend hudreds or thousands of dollars usually getting in isnt a problem but if you want to be on the safe side just call and make a reservation. hope this helps.

just wanted to say thanks for refering me to quo...this place is the hottest spot ive been to in a while..great party on thanksgiving....and i just seen on the E channel...the new york owners of quo are opening one in las vegas...it was a show on clubs showed the story of quo :love: