Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So my dog just had surgery

mimid

I have a Dachshund..... And we all know that they have bad backs... Well today my dog was limping from his back legs and when I would touch his back he would cry. So we took him to the vet and it ended up being that one of his disks broke so we had to take him to the emergency vet and there they said he needed surgery within the next 12 hours or he would not make it....... That was painful to hear and more painful was the price ($2,000) but the doc just called and everything went well. Just wanted to vent..... I've had a hell of a freaky day..... :(

A: sorry to hear that mimid. my friend had a dog with back problems but he is dead now from old age. Glad everything went well with your woggie.

B: Bling please fix your sig it's annoying. The AVB pose is a not werking for you. Either hit the back space key in your sig user cp where the img src is located or hit delete on your face. Blue light glimmering above your eyebrow area is annoying and blinding.

One.

:half: