Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I got a PM from the MASK today:

stymie

....lmao.......bro, if you met me you'd understand that my words flow in real life as they do on this board, perhaps even better......but who really gives a shit......i thought what you wrote is funny........NOT because of the subject matter......i've chilled and danced with gabe (silverbull) at a couple spots....and yes, he CAN dance.....it was your lingo that got me giddy, not the content......have a great weekend son.....

son cuz i shine so bright?

thanxs bro , but your da playboy smooth with all the movez i heard about you , and even saw it with my two eyes . you get down hard and smooth all at the same time , on top of it got great movez.... yeah i joined this thread cuz it was funny , i know the mask too dont know stymie but it cracks me up how there at each other... :mad::gang:

....i just had to look at it one more time......

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

dance routine to hush...you in?

Ouch - lol - hard track selection!!! You want it slow, huh? Lets up the ante then by slowing it down more ...

My Place, Nelly ...... with the girl of my choice.

If she's not wet by the end of the song, I loose $50.

Hey man, I was reading about this party in Boston later this month, they're hiring mimes, I know you're not one per se, but I could lend you my spare beret and gloves. You want in? Let me know.

peace

the MIME

Hey Mime, gimme a call. Would luv to hear from ya.