Clubplanet Nightlife Community

penis size ...

xpyrate

taking performance out of the equation .. does size matter?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. taking performance out of the equation .. does size matter?

• yes
    • no
    • im a dude

Girls who prefer size are usually slutty and very loose, hence the need.

Girls who prefer the usage are usually the kind that attach to you and care more about feelings.

Either way its a lose lose situation.

no thats not always true...I think size matters, but more importantly I want a guy who knows how to lay it down proper..but if your rockin a 4 inch cock youre not gonna be able to lay ANYTHING down proper, get me? sure Im not askin for the guy to be any larger than 8 1/2 cause thats just excessive. Im fine with what my man has now, 7 just perfect :)

no thats not always true...I think size matters, but more importantly I want a guy who knows how to lay it down proper..but if your rockin a 4 inch cock youre not gonna be able to lay ANYTHING down proper, get me? sure Im not askin for the guy to be any larger than 8 1/2 cause thats just excessive. Im fine with what my man has now, 7 just perfect :)

yeah, but maybe the 4-inch dudes have developed the tongue of gods to make up for their loss.

BTW, nothing larger than 8 1/2? haha, aren't you charitable...

yeah, but maybe the 4-inch dudes have developed the tongue of gods to make up for their loss.

BTW, nothing larger than 8 1/2? haha, aren't you charitable...

Im not saying I need someone that big, Im just saying thats the biggest I could handle...and thats pushin it...7 even still hurts...so I could only imagine anything bigger....

I dont think thats the case with small guys cause I have been with guys that are small and they had no clue what the hell they were doin down there at all...It all depends on the guy and his level of motivation to please the women he get swith....

I dont think thats the case with small guys cause I have been with guys that are small and they had no clue what the hell they were doin down there at all...It all depends on the guy and his level of motivation to please the women he get swith....

then they are useless and should be spade and neutered, Bob Barker style. If you don't have the requisite equipment, you need to sharpen your arsenal of tools.