Clubplanet Nightlife Community

penis size ...

xpyrate

taking performance out of the equation .. does size matter?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. taking performance out of the equation .. does size matter?

• yes
    • no
    • im a dude

ok ... i know this has most likely been done to death ... but ladies ... do you want a nice big cock or what? .... im not talking about 18 inches(less that's your thing) ... but a descent size one

EDIT:

there seems a little confusion ... we all know performance matters ... i might as well post a poll asking whether brad pitt it sexy or not or that jude law guy ... but Im not asking if you want a guy who is good in bed .. im asking if size matters

this is an age old question, but i believe the answer remains:

Guys with big cocks but don't know how to use them nor know how 2 have good sex suck in bed

Guys with small dicks but know how to use them are great in bed

Guys with descent size penises that know how to use it are the best in bed.

I think that's the general rule :half:

Well, the average adult human penis size is 6 inches long, and the average adult human vagina is 8 inches deep, which means that in NYC alone there is more than 2 miles of unused vagina. That's a whole lotta pussy gone to waste, if you ask me.

As for me, I got a 2 inch prober, but baby I'll fuck ya 5 times for a good 10 inches, I promise. :biggrin:

true, but I've always heard that the female vagina only has feelings in the first 3 inches. If that is the case, why do some females claim that an 8-inch dick feels better than 5-inches? If they were the same thickness, they wouldn't be able to feel the difference, right? Is it just for the aesthetic? Or do chicks just like a big dick to blow?

true, but I've always heard that the female vagina only has feelings in the first 3 inches. If that is the case, why do some females claim that an 8-inch dick feels better than 5-inches? If they were the same thickness, they wouldn't be able to feel the difference, right? Is it just for the aesthetic? Or do chicks just like a big dick to blow?

Good question. A Corvette is a longer car than a Mustang but both cars will get you where you want to go. But the longer Vette is more impressive and many people prefer the Vette more. Maybe because the 8 inches going in, and in, and in,, before sliding out again, is more pleasurable than a smaller cock going in and reversing direction sooner? For that matter, I wonder which man feels more pleasure sliding in and out of a vagina, an 8 inch man or a 5 inch man? Since I don't have 8 inches (I was only joking about the 2 inches, though) I don't know if having more cock length to feel the pleasure on makes it better, having the pleasure cover more surface area of the penis. On the other hand, I don't think that an 8 inch cock has twice as many nerve endings and pleasure receptors as a 4 inch cock, which would mean that it has the same amount of nerve endings spread over a larger area, which means that he would feel less combined pleasure in each square centimeter of space. If that is so, then it seems that a 4 inch cock would feel twice as much combined pleasure than that spread out over 8 inches, which would make 8 inches not as desirable for a guy to have. Does that make sense?

Think most guys prefer a nice, small, thight vagina with no flaps n'stuff rather than having this long monster that dosen't even stand up properly

size does matter though, it may contribute a lot to the experience

wtf are you talking about??

But everybody on CP is packing 7+?? :huh:
I'm hung like a teacup puppy... ;)

On a serious note. Basically no matter the size. If you do not know how to penetrate a women the correct way. They are not going to feel satisfied no matter what. Too big and wrong penetration can cause pain. Smaller and hitting the right spots can be more pleasurable. Big or small. If you dont know what your lady likes, you dont know the best position for the best penetration, etc... You can be 2 inches or 10 inches... She is still not going to be satisfied... Think about it this way, when you can finger a women to an orgasm it obviously does not take a tremendous cock to do the same... If you are good enough you can get the same angles of penetration with your cock as you can with your finger... The only thing you wont get is the ability to bend it.

Size obviously matters to a point. I am glad I dont have an 8'' cock. Alot of women cannot take that much. I am very happy with what I have. And unless they are all being very nice. I have had no complaints either. I have had women that could have an orgasm during intercourse. And I have had women that could not.

I think it all comes down to who you ask. Everyone has there own opinion.

Damn I made that a story...

Guest gabo
Well, the average adult human penis size is 6 inches long, and the average adult human vagina is 8 inches deep, which means that in NYC alone there is more than 2 miles of unused vagina. That's a whole lotta pussy gone to waste, if you ask me.

As for me, I got a 2 inch prober, but baby I'll fuck ya 5 times for a good 10 inches, I promise. :biggrin:

dp

Guest gabo

mmm unmanned vag... gimmie, gimmie!

fuckin nice pic ..lol