Clubplanet Nightlife Community

keep pushing my buttons stymiepooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

famousamos

im gunna kick yo ass!

attn: Stymie 11-24-2004 04:08 PM lick it good

who the fuck is stymiep... 11-24-2004 04:06 PM Come on now b...lets keep it real, we all know you one of those homo-thugs. I'm not a fag, every now and again I like the taste of some nice dark meat in my mouth. Lets do this ~stymie~

Private Message: sup

Today, 04:28 PM

famousamos

New to the Board

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yo do you know who this asshole stymiepoo is? imma wreck this guys grill when i see him....hes really pushing me to a point where i dont be wanting to get to u know what im saying?

who the fuck is stymiep... 11-24-2004 04:21 PM I would love to be banging you in the ass, then right when I cum I wanna smash a fucking watermellon over your big black head...hows that sound cookie man huh ~~stymiepooooo

if u got any info on this faggots name and shit like that let me know man. thanks!

wally

PM EMJAY :bounce:

Private Message: sup

Today, 04:28 PM

famousamos

New to the Board

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hes really pushing me to a point where i dont be wanting to get to u know what im saying?

uh, actually now that I think about it I have no idea what you're saying

looks like this nigga wants some too...

i never thought there were so many young disrespectful assholes on this board.....bunch of lil bastads!

them lil green and red ... 11-24-2004 04:58 PM hey keebler, i will kill your white cookie dealing ass if you keep making racial slurs about my black peeps. bitch ass white chocolate macadamia cookie. NMN

yo wussup wally....

alot of the times its usually not the person that signed the reputation point that gave it to you....most of the time people sign someone elses name in hopes of starting some beef...so dont take it seriously

thanks for the info...i think i kinda understand it...u need to tone it down with the big words next time home skillet....

nigga talking to me like i been on the fucking internet for 12 years and shit

yo wussup wally....

alot of the times its usually not the person that signed the reputation point that gave it to you....most of the time people sign someone elses name in hopes of starting some beef...so dont take it seriously

Nah fuck dat shit....I wrote that....yeah I'm calling that homo-thug out...he aint shit

:2guns:

who the fuck is stymiep... 11-24-2004 04:21 PM I would love to be banging you in the ass, then right when I cum I wanna smash a fucking watermellon over your big black head...hows that sound cookie man huh ~~stymiepooooo

PM EMJAY :bounce:

:laugh: good one I must say ;)