Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many lovers?

tanyalover

some have 5-10 sexpartners during their lifetime and some have hundreds before they hit 25

How many have you slept with so far?

your age and debuteage...

is it better to wait or just do it when u got the urge at early age?

Unlike most people on here, sex just wasn't a real big thing for me. I've just been so preoccupied with other stuff in life, and just not needing to go home with someone after a night of clubbing. Immature people on here will say that's "ghey", but those that know better, KNOW better.

So i've only been with 1 partner (im 25), but she was great. She's been with 4 guys b4 me, but she said i was the best (AND I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN WITH ANY1 B4 HER!)

I mean i love sex. I just don't wanna just do it for the sake of doing it. I want it with someone who i connect with on more levels than one, and that way when i am ready to have sex with whomever, it will be 100,000,000 X better than just to have sex with someone just for "sex" ;)

im just turned 18 and slept with 2 girls

about to be 3 pretty soon lol

but yeh when a few guys i know were all obsessed with pashing chicks and all when like 14, i wasnt then i get a gf and wow end up having sex b4 them WHILE theyr still obsessing about getting a handjob

and all from not being to bothered with the whole thing :D

but yeh it still aint THAT big of a deal to me, my first time was with my 1st proper gf and i was happy enough about that, dated her til i was 17 (for like yr n half) and then 2nd was a 24yr old woman when i was 16-17 or something :)

but yeh, my ex was my first and i was her first so all good fun :P, learning and experimenting and all that :)

my niggers,

i am 24 and i banged at least 25 girls and ten of those in the last month or two ! been on a role lately , found a real hot one now ... might have to put my thinking cap on to nail this girl, she aint gonna let me stuff her for free thats for sure.

some have 5-10 sexpartners during their lifetime and some have hundreds before they hit 25

How many have you slept with so far?

your age and debuteage...

is it better to wait or just do it when u got the urge at early age?

i didnt have sex the first few times i had the oppurtunity, i know it sounds gay but i waited... and then, when i found the girl i wanted to do it with i had to wait about a year until she let me lol... go figure... we were together in total for three something years, but im glad it was to her regardless of the oppurtunities had in the past for it to be with others...

I remember starting when i was underage having sex and dressing appealing just because i wasn't allowed to and wanted the attention...

It was pretty stupid, teenage and rebellious but ended up with some great experiences,

So if you got the urge... just follow it :) But play it safe :aright: