Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**** A WORD ON GLOSTICKS****

SO I WAS AT A CLUB, WHICH WILL REMAIN NAMELESS SO THERE IS NO DRAMA, BUT I WILL GIVE YOU A FEW HINTS FOR FUN:

SWEATY PEOPLE

K-HOLES

EL-OH-EL

ANYWAY, I JUST WANTED TO DANCE, AND THIS GODDAMN GLOWSTICK KEPT HITTING ME ON THE HEAD. IT WAS ATTACHED TO STRINGS AND IT LOOKED LIKE THIS: 3a0ad4234a81af73.gif

NOW I ASK:

PEOPLE MAKE THOSE?

OR DO THEY COME THAT WAY?

HOW MUCH TIME DOES IT TAKE TO MAKE ONE?

DO PEOPLE PRACTICE THAT?

IMO IT SEEMS LIKE A WASTE OF TIME, BUT THAT'S JUST IMO. I THINK IF YOU ARE GOING TO PRACTICE SOMETHING, WHY NOT DANCING?

No offence taken at all.. you are alowed to have your own opinion .. But for me..i dont use strings. because i know how it is with people getting hit .. But i think Glowsticks and dancing are like working out sometimes you know i dont relize it till the next day but ohh well lol........

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

(SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED) (johnny v) (russ reign)(soul assasin ) [TUNNEL] thats whats its all about baby

Why can't people realize that they look like total f--kin idiots when they use them? No offense to anybody who does though....lol.

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

Originally posted by housin:

That shit it banned at real clubs...

Like Stereo in Montreal...

Thats exactly why I stay away from clubs like that, and thats why big name DJs don't spin at clubs like that. You don't like glowstix, don't look at them. Hey, our scene is where everybody can be themselves and go crazy...I get pissed off with the people who try impose restrictions...thats what kills the scene.

------------------

Raving is a state of mind.

It has nothing to do with what you wear, how old you are or how you look.

Its all about the vibe!

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Thats exactly why I stay away from clubs like that, and thats why big name DJs don't spin at clubs like that. You don't like glowstix, don't look at them. Hey, our scene is where everybody can be themselves and go crazy...I get pissed off with the people who try impose restrictions...thats what kills the scene.

yeah your right, no real DJs spin at Stero!

DORK!

why dont we all just bring big wheels and shit to the club

cwm30.gif peace out cwm30.gif

No offense taken!!!

I like to play with my glowsticks, I have fun and most people get a kick at watching a girl swing strings, And I actually have some clue what i'm doing.

1. I stay away from ppl...i'm either on stage or in a circle with other ppl.

2. I just picked them up one night and I just learned from there by watching.

3. I do practice but only in clubs now

4. I am not rude either, I dont take my strings where im not allowed to.

5. strings are made by putting a knot at one end of a pair of shoelaces and threading the glowstick threw one end

just MY 0.02

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Originally posted by kay whoeler:

yeah, a "glowstick battle" thats really cool

DORK!

cwm30.gif peace out cwm30.gif

please dont call me a dork i might lose sleeep over it, peace out bitch ass

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

hmm i think ....

glowstick users should have to have a license .... and they have to be good enuff to use them b4 they are allowed in public ... =) .... i dont mind someone who uses them well ... but the fuckers that just dont know how to use them ,..or just hold them and do nothing with them ( but seem to think thery are extra cool anyway) .. or worst than all .,. people that really really suck with them and think they are realy erwaly good with them .. i seriously wanna punch and be liek , ur an iddiot , STOP.. ur making a fool out of yourself ...

what ever ... peace to all those that use them well , respect .

-dollar

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

personally - i like glowsticks alot and i actually know what i am doing. the people who dont like them are usually the retards who dont know how to or simply cant do it. clubs are all about freedom of expression. . and i have a feeling that a lot of people would agree with me cwm32.gif

------------------

~The poor long for Riches,

The rich long for Heaven,

But the wise desire Tranquility.~

*"The only good is knowledge. The only evil is ignorance."* Socrates

glowsticks suck. They belong in raves not in real clubs,thats why 21 and over is a must with dress code because you wont see anybody that dresses up with them,I'm only 21 but when I was 18 I never acted that gay, I used to hate back in the Tunnel in 97 when a glowdork would feel the need to play with them right infront of my face inches away,like it would impress me,so usually I would be nice about it and take them crack them then throw them,unstead of doing that to the individual.

Originally posted by tempkid:

glowsticks suck. They belong in raves not in real clubs,thats why 21 and over is a must with dress code because you wont see anybody that dresses up with them,I'm only 21 but when I was 18 I never acted that gay, I used to hate back in the Tunnel in 97 when a glowdork would feel the need to play with them right infront of my face inches away,like it would impress me,so usually I would be nice about it and take them crack them then throw them,unstead of doing that to the individual.

yea thats right cuz no one in exit or the world or abyss or any of your other cheesy clubs uses them i bet

------------------

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. " -Winston Churchill

hmr3.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 11-20-2000).]

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

yea thats right cuz no one in exit or the world or abyss or any of your other cheesy clubs uses them i bet

LMFAO... glowsticks FUCKING RULE!!! sigh... wish I knew how to use them well...

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

Hey PFLOYD whats your deal,I been trying to act more polite but you just make it to fucking hard. Every post I make you have someting negative to say but I still keep my mouth shut, you stiil didn't get over the problem we had in the summer, remember how I threaten you and you shut up for a while, now lets wait for your gay boyfriend(Msoprano13help me find a girlfriend I'm a nice guy) and your girl who I dig because she has bigger balls then you to back you up. Why don't we just get this over with and meet up for a fight tough guy. I swear to god next post I see with you involved in a meet up I'm there.

Glow Sticks are great. Never go to a club without them. I agree the strings are dangerous; I don't use them. I have my

personal Glow Rules :

1) Don't glow in front of someones face; unless they ask you to.

2) Don't use so much space on the dancefloor.

3) Don't use strings on the Dance Floor;

go to the side of the dance floor.

Glow Sticking is a form of expression; just like dancing. I'm really sick of people saying it's out dated. I don't go to clubs

to judge people. I go because ; I'm free to

express myself in a "open " minded enviroment.

To my fellow Glow Sticker's ; keep glowing..

Just my $0.02

Peace,

Sobeton

can everyone just fuckin relax already, im tired of this shit and its getting played out.

and glowsticks rock and those are a good set of rules, and i use them and i hate when people comin in my face and start waving them

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com