Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last night @ Cafeteria!

laliux

Place was mad packed...music was pretty good..a mix of everything: house, retro, hip hop, classics..you name it. Thanks again to Biz for everything. Saw some familiar faces and some others from far but dance floor was too crowded to make the walk to the other side. Thanks to the 3 girls that did the "You can leave your hat on" dance for me in the elevator. LOL

Had the chance to talk to Roland..he said there will be news in about 2-3 weeks...I'll be there to support bro. Next week, he'll play there.. I guess I'll have to call in sick next Thursday. :)

See some of you @ The Pawn Shop 2morrow.

Lalo

I had a really good time, music was good...very top 40ish IMHO...perfect for a drunken fewl who wants to be silly and just shake the booty (I'm in no way refering to myself ;) ) it was cool to see CP representin' DJ Carlos F nice to meet ya homeboy, you are a class act :rock: ...the always smiling and oh-so-beautiful Miryam :bowdown: Mr. Ramon Crespo nice talkin' to ya, good times...I finally met Coach James and his gorgeous wife, nice meeting you guys!!! I saw Carisa for just a minute but a good minute it was :)

I was hangin' with my homeboy Laliux and my best friends...it was definitively a good night out....c ya all tomorrow at Aquabooty...Jah man!

:)

Guest brwneydtrouble
It was more than mad packed...I felt like a sardine. Good music. Good fun.

Michael

I missed american muscle guy with my love (carlos)??? Man what a waste of a night.....*lol*

My first time there as well and I had a blast. Nice that they played some retro old school considering that the guests I was with need sounds that they can associate with in order to have a good time. They have yet to learn to appreciate the beats alone. Nice seeing the familiar faces like always. Crazy, Lula (wow) Biz, Mirza, Mursa (you cultured MF you), Ramon and met some new faces which is always a plus. Shame that my day job requires so much from me if not I would be in full support every week.

Cool place !!!!!!!!!!

Was it me or some were playing nintendo or something while in there?

Cool place !!!!!!!!!!

Was it me or some were playing nintendo or something while in there?

Hey! It was nice seein' ya too!

And YES, you saw right...they WERE playing Nintendo there. And on the tables there's also some Connect Four games and this other game that I forgot the name of (all the pieces pop after a minute or somethin').

That's 'In' @ Cafeteria for ya! :bounce: