Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn. PVD

renzo2

Never do that again.

I heard the nastiness you were playing for the kiddies from outside Space. Yet for us, you gave us absolutely nothing.

Lucky for you, we have Edgar. He is the ONLY reason last night was fun. His awesome, awesome set showed why he has such loyal fans. :pint:

Never do that again.

I heard the nastiness you were playing for the kiddies from outside Space. Yet for us, you gave us absolutely nothing.

Lucky for you, we have Edgar. He is the ONLY reason last night was fun. His awesome, awesome set showed why he has such loyal fans. :pint:

:rolleyes::jerkoff:....

Ummmm, huh? You weren't there for the 21+ party, Miguel. Didn't you tell me you were going to eNVy?

:nopity:

The words on your first post were the exact same ones you said to me B4 you even went in there for the show...

Too bad your Predisposition imapired your appreciation of the night...

So please, you do me a favor and STFU! :aright:

.-:smoke:

:nopity:

The words on your first post were the exact same ones you said to me B4 you even went in there for the show...

Too bad your Predisposition imapired your appreciation of the night...

So please, you do me a favor and STFU! :aright:

.-:smoke:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaah, trust me. I wanted to like his set.

I just couldn't. ;)

Don't wanna piss off the PVD die-hards out there, but last night was not great at all :(

I will give him credit for a great transistion from Edgar's opening set and about 2 hours from there. But the last hour, hour and a half, with the exception of a few tracks here and there...:confused: My expectations were high because such incredible sets heard all year (Nature One :eek: , Sensation, 4th of July Bash) Unfortunately he didn't perform at that level last night IMO.

Thank god we had our #1 local Mr. EDGAR V!!!!! Savior of the night! He took the energy level up a few notches when he took over and the crowd definately responded. INSANE comes to mind for that set! :eek:

Well, it's almost turkey time! Hope everyone had fun last night and have a great thanksgiving! :D

ERIC

P.S. P Diddy was in the house!!!!! :tongue:

Never do that again.

I heard that PVD SUCKED!!!!!

well at least Ed wa s there... glad you had fun babe!!! :pint::)

PVD was Tired? I thought Tired was Candy's boyfriend? You mean PVD is Candy's boyfriend?

:grin3:

you got all your information wrong.......

Tired was Candy's bofriend but PVD was TIred and candy is not PVD's Girlfriend cuz she's a tiesto Hoe so meaning that Tired is not PVD, but PVD is TIred.....

but then again who the Fu*k cares.... PVD sucked!

:)

Eventually your ears will develop a crave for Chus & Ceballos style funk! :D

:bounce:

Actually boludo, I enjoy Chus & Ceballos tracks ;)

Recently, I've enjoyed this track: Chus & Ceballos VS Richie Santana - Low Frequencies (D-Formation Mix)

I've said it before, you and I have similar tastes in music when it comes to house...