Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...scents.......revisited......

phatman

....so one more time......what's hot for men and what's hot for women?......i need updates since i'm out of the loop......i bought dulche gabbana (sp) for men yesterday.....my friend wore it out saturday and got much love for it.......the girl i'll prob be seeing this week wears victoria secret rapture......i'm especially clueless on women's scents.......

....so one more time......what's hot for men and what's hot for women?......i need updates since i'm out of the loop......i bought dulche gabbana (sp) for men yesterday.....my friend wore it out saturday and got much love for it.......the girl i'll prob be seeing this week wears victoria secret rapture......i'm especially clueless on women's scents.......

Hanai Morei

Issay Mikayeki - old but always a classic

Rochas

Dunhill

those are my favs

dolce....

..as far as me....everytime i wear LANCOME ~ATTRACTION...people comment ...like i should start betting on it...so for a girl ..def a top choice...

..last year i love DIOR ~ADDICT..still do.....um...emporio armani still good...

...curve came out with new smells..wonder how they are? i used to love that funk back in the day lol...