Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yo Nomembername Your A Cotton Picking Faggot

famousamos

WUSSUP WITH THIS BLACK ON BLACK CRIME NIGGA???? THAT SHIT AINT WRITE.....

WHEN I SEE YOUR ASS IN THE STREETS BLACK....IMMA MURK YOU NIGGA

Web Cam Shots! 11-27-2004 05:53 PM << such a tool and stupid fake screenname. Lets see if you can get 3 neg points. <tosses cookies right back at you>. ~NMN ~

Private Message: yo son

Unread Today, 06:24 PM

famousamos

New Skool

Posts: 88 famousamos is infamous around these partsfamousamos is infamous around these parts

yo son

i dont like all these threats you spittin at me god....if u wanna settle this shit somewhere...holla at me

nah b...my bad yo. I thought you were someone else. It won't happen again...we cool?

:shake:

Private Message: nigga i done told you

Unread Today, 06:32 PM

famousamos

New Skool

Posts: 89 famousamos is infamous around these partsfamousamos is infamous around these parts

nigga i done told you

dont be posting those private messages between us. those are for our eyes only.........you fucking little prick...

when i see you imma shank you dawg...

watch your back

wally

nah yo, it's not even like that...there is something wrong with my CP...for some reason I can't reply to a private message privately...I have to post it here

my bust....be easy!

Today, 07:45 PM

famousamos

New Skool

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my bad nigga. i didnt know you was having problems with your private message thing. s'all good. i still dont get why u be hollerin at me calling me wack and shit son. i thought black guys were supposed to stick together son? shit is fucked up. are you one of them black dudes that think u white like that guy thats puffy's slave or that colin powell nigga??

its all good kid...it aint even bout black and white wit me yo...I just be who I is ya heard

Yesterday, 09:19 PM

famousamos

New Skool

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

whatup ma nigga its me wally....just wanted to say whatup son. i like your steeze. u seem like a cool blackman such as myself. we gotta get up one day have some fortays and disrespect some bitches and smoke some blunts. holla acha boy

wally

:laugh: :laugh: