Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Painful Sex

wanthelpplz

ey

me and the chick i was after a coupla weeks ago when i made the thread about grooming downstairs :P

anywayz stayed with her for weekend

but yah anywayz down to what i needs to say :P

she has a fair amount of pain with sex when she on top, dno WHY @ all lol, probably a lubrication issue who knows :P but just wondering if anybody else experienced something similar or any ideas about it, no matter how stupid it may sound :P

Josh

give her a donkey punch...(This is where, during doggystyle sexual activity, the man punches his partner as hard as he can in the back of the skull right before he reaches climax. This causes her to convulse and tighten every cavity. The man then holds on for the best orgasm of his life. Unfortunately this manuever is not at all pleasurable for the female partner.)

give her a donkey punch...(This is where, during doggystyle sexual activity, the man punches his partner as hard as he can in the back of the skull right before he reaches climax. This causes her to convulse and tighten every cavity. The man then holds on for the best orgasm of his life. Unfortunately this manuever is not at all pleasurable for the female partner.)

and you know this how?

I would beat some guys ass if he ever did to me

How is this unfortunate? And some women find it pleasurable, And fuck the ones that don't - who cares?

its just a copy and paste...

and you know this how?

I would beat some guys ass if he ever did to me

i dont know this...is just an email i got...thought i would share...:D