Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My first official review is up on cj

Bling

i am quite happy today :)

Honestly...you definitively have an eye for detail...by reading your review I remembered the boxing-glove-chandelier and the school-bus...Pawn Shop has to be the most thought-out and freshest place today in Miami...they truly left all the SoBe glam bullshit and went all out with a tropical-feel...it's like walking into the lobby of a 5 star hotal in Costa Rica or Dominican Republic...for those who know what I'm talking about...Pura Vida ;)

:aright: That was a really good review bling-blong! Perhaps even your best one ever! Keep up the good work. You did a really good job describing the Pawn Shop. Congrats, buddy! :bowdown::clap:

i have some jewlry i need to pawn .. how much does this place pay for ounce of gold ?? :confused::confused:

im takin off thurs so i can do an decent size review for roland ...... i have set a new bar for myself with my first cj review i can only hope to remain at that level and exceed it eventually

thanks everyone for your continued support.

see you all wed :bounce::pint: