Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avalon, Crobar, or Spirit???

depends on who is at crobar that night but if you can do both crobar than spirit or vice versa and dont believe the 18 year old bullshit that of which i am def. not. jp will be at spirit which will be prob. really packed and expect silliness at times. anything on nye will prob. be alot of fun. make your own decsion! and go with ppl that will make the best of any situation!! oh and this thread i will be waiting for all the comments! nice!!!!

its notabout the club for the millionth time. Its bout the DJ that is playing their.

unless of course, you're on cp, and somebody is talking about spirit... then it automatically sucks no matter who the dj is bc those damn guidos ruin everything... arg!! am i fitting in now or what???

i'l be at spirit on the 17th for DT, i was at spirit about 3 months ago for a DJ, and i would be at spirit whenever a dj i like will be there. I follow a DJ i like whereever he plays regardless how big or small or wat the crowd will be like.

yes but no one asked that. :rolleyes:

They asked what club. Let me interpret for you. Say it's your favorite DJ, whoever it is...out the 3 choices provided, which would you like this particular DJ to spin?

out of those 3 it will be very hard cause they all have their drawbacks.every club sadly has its drawback.So if i had to choose i would say neither. I would go with CIELO out of all the clubs in NYC right now.But that wont stop me fom seeing morales at crobar, dt at spirit and if one day if someone i like at avalon like carl cox comes back im their.

Crobar is the biggest .. and its sound system is one of the best .. the crowd is also pretty and nice .. lately they have been bringing some good DJs ..

Avalon brings hot DJs .. so in spite of its small size .. i would stay go there for the DJs ... however their sound system recently is too low .. and their crowd is not the best ..

spirit .. has a crowd that does not attract me .. too much machos and "i am the man" type of thing .. i can go but id rather not ..

i guess out of all three the order would be crobar, avalon then spirit ..

peace

the MASK