Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Missionary vs. Cowgirl??????????

isassygirl81

Why is it so important when it comes to sex positions. Cosmopolitan, Glamour, everyone is always having surveys. Well, once and for all, which is tops, cowgirl or Missionary? Is it the get on top and ride him, reverse and ride girl on top, or is it Missionary, guy on top sex. Let's get one thing straight, missionary just means the guy is on top. So when i refer to Missionary, i am refering to all its variations such as, him on top with my ankles down to my ears, him on top with my legs wrapped around his waist, kissing him passionately as i rake my claws down his back, you get the point.

My vote goes to Missionary. I like riding, but it is alot better when he's on top. you can take it slow and passionate, wrapping your legs round his waist, feeling his weight on top of you or you can put your legs up over his shoulders, this is very deep. My favorite variation of missionary is called "THE CAT". it gives me the most intense orgasms. basically my guy shifts his hips so that they are higher than mine and instead of thrusting, he grinds into my clitoris, side to side, circles. Anyone done that?

Guest gabo
Why is it so important when it comes to sex positions. Cosmopolitan, Glamour, everyone is always having surveys. Well, once and for all, which is tops, cowgirl or Missionary? Is it the get on top and ride him, reverse and ride girl on top, or is it Missionary, guy on top sex. Let's get one thing straight, missionary just means the guy is on top. So when i refer to Missionary, i am refering to all its variations such as, him on top with my ankles down to my ears, him on top with my legs wrapped around his waist, kissing him passionately as i rake my claws down his back, you get the point.

I dont know you but I already like you.

show ur tits.

Guest gabo
My vote goes to Missionary. I like riding, but it is alot better when he's on top. you can take it slow and passionate, wrapping your legs round his waist, feeling his weight on top of you or you can put your legs up over his shoulders, this is very deep. My favorite variation of missionary is called "THE CAT". it gives me the most intense orgasms. basically my guy shifts his hips so that they are higher than mine and instead of thrusting, he grinds into my clitoris, side to side, circles. Anyone done that?

circles are the key and switching it up from fast to slow and vice versa.... lets never forget the incredible slapping sound we make when a guy just gets those hips in the air and her legs on my shoulders...

yeah I agree, having my s/o on top is the best...I love it best when my hips are elevated and he thrusts downward....mmmm... :drool: that shit makes my feet tingle :D and its the best for him too, doesnt last as long as hed like in that position lol :)

Guest gabo

oh ladies keep talking about ur boyfriends... I think they're are a fey guys you havent turned off.

cmon, rule #1 every girl has to act like she is single... duhhhhhhhhhh.

oh ladies keep talking about ur boyfriends... I think they're are a fey guys you havent turned off.

cmon, rule #1 every girl has to act like she is single... duhhhhhhhhhh.

oh Im sorry....what I meant to post was....when Im fucking random guys I love it when he fucks me from behind and then we turn around and I start riding him, until he cums, and then he gets up leaves and I have more meaningless sex with another guy a few days later...lol

oh Im sorry....what I meant to post was....when Im fucking random guys I love it when he fucks me from behind and then we turn around and I start riding him, until he cums, and then he gets up leaves and I have more meaningless sex with another guy a few days later...lol

:laugh: nice!

not true.... a guy can fuck the shit out of u and be in total control, completely dominating u while being on top......

missionary is meant for love making :) all others are for fucking, pretty much!!! both are really good!! i love reverse cowgirl, but sometimes you just need him to take over.

not true.... a guy can fuck the shit out of u and be in total control, completely dominating u while being on top......

hell yeah....I have no problem pounding the shit out of you if you are on top of me...lift you up a little by the ass and thrust my hard cock deep inside of you as hard and fast as I can

no, i meant while HE is on top... therefore... missionary is not only meant for love-making...

hell yeah....I have no problem pounding the shit out of you if you are on top of me...lift you up a little by the ass and thrust my hard cock deep inside of you as hard and fast as I can

Guest gabo
ahhh much better. nice save. lol