Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do i have a problem?

i was sad i was gonna me missing DT at Spirit due to my cross country trek. but when i heard they moved juniors arena classics to the 19th from the 12th I just rearranged my whole trip by lying to my boss and professors.

should i seek help?

nah.. i was all set on going to jamaica this year for spring break but then i started thinking about it and was looking for excuses not to go... then the thing that pushed me over the top was cosmic gate spinning the night i would have left.... turns out cosmic gate didnt even spin bc sf was closed... and the other reasons i stayed behind fell though too... i wouldnt cancel the trip for junior... no fucking way...

what...did you want a certain response and didn't get it - boo-hoo

yes, you are retarded for rearranging your schedule for a Jr. party these days - go over to the JVM board if you want them to kiss your butt for putting him before your profession

very true

I went to his thanksgiving party and it was the worst party i have been to in awhile

undefined :bounce: Yes seek help, but who are we to judge???

I remember going to exit a few years back with bronchitis, a tissue box, riccolas, and a miniskirt and heels. When you wantto party aint nothin gonna stop you from doin it. So have fun be young and learn to say "FUCK IT!"

LULU :bounce::pint::beer::comit:

aint nothing wrong with ya LEO, its called DEDICATION. Its a lifestlye you enjoy particpating in so you know what you like good for you. Ive quit jobs,arrived late to auditions go straight to work on sat and sun from parties. When i fucked up my ankles pretty bad a few months ago i was dancing with no sheos a nd ankles braces. So its all good in my book.

what...did you want a certain response and didn't get it - boo-hoo

yes, you are retarded for rearranging your schedule for a Jr. party these days - go over to the JVM board if you want them to kiss your butt for putting him before your profession

no.. i didnt want a certain response. i was just posting for fun and of course some losers on here gotta make a big deal and blast me. i knew some of my friends on here would get a chuckle about me rearranging my itinerary to rush back in time. (thanks al and gabe)

sorry you guys think junior sucks. i really could care less. and i dont go on and on about how great he is, i just go to his parties because i enjoy that type of music, see my friends, and have a good time. i'm also coming home early for tenaglia but i dont see you guys going on and on about that. i don;t try to make anyone like what i do, and i never judge anyone else's taste either.

anyway. no response required. basically what i'm saying is, why do we all have to blast each other over our differences in music. i never started anything ever with anybody on here. so go on and make fun of me some more. i just have to remember the next time i want to post something to think twice because some people just love dragging you down for no good reason.

:nopity:

just figured id add that before someone who thought he was clever did.

aint nothing wrong with ya LEO, its called DEDICATION. Its a lifestlye you enjoy particpating in so you know what you like good for you. Ive quit jobs,arrived late to auditions go straight to work on sat and sun from parties. When i fucked up my ankles pretty bad a few months ago i was dancing with no sheos a nd ankles braces. So its all good in my book.

:rofl:

LOSER!

no.. i didnt want a certain response. i was just posting for fun and of course some losers on here gotta make a big deal and blast me. i knew some of my friends on here would get a chuckle about me rearranging my itinerary to rush back in time. (thanks al and gabe)

sorry you guys think junior sucks. i really could care less. and i dont go on and on about how great he is, i just go to his parties because i enjoy that type of music, see my friends, and have a good time. i'm also coming home early for tenaglia but i dont see you guys going on and on about that. i don;t try to make anyone like what i do, and i never judge anyone else's taste either.

anyway. no response required. basically what i'm saying is, why do we all have to blast each other over our differences in music. i never started anything ever with anybody on here. so go on and make fun of me some more. i just have to remember the next time i want to post something to think twice because some people just love dragging you down for no good reason.

lol I wouldnt take anything on here too seriously. It's just a message board. Blasting posts just comes with the territory. Just sit back and enjoy the show. :pint:

lol I wouldnt take anything on here too seriously. It's just a message board. Blasting posts just comes with the territory. Just sit back and enjoy the show. :pint:

you're right. this was my first experience so i guess it annoyed me. never thought i'd get myself caught up in message board drama. :love:

Leo, dont sweat it bro.....shiet....i would have done the same thing if Satoshi was in town...so im in that boat with you :funny:

Hey Leo! :bounce: I got a chuckle outa your post too...hehe... :)

And don't think twice about what you write...it's a messageboard and yes, you're right, it's IS for FUN...you shouldn't have to feel hesitant to write whatever.

Btw, when are we gonna party again!? :bounce::getdown: