Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MEETUP INFO FOR THIS SUNDAY, DEC. 5!!! (roll call, too)

weyes

all right, everybody, i really don't know if this is the right restaurant or not, but since no one else has checked it out, i'm gonna pick the acapulco restaurant that's easiest to get to. here's its info:

Acapulco Restaurant

7038 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028

Phone: (323) 469-8654

and here's a link to a map on yahoo maps:

http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&tuid=9051344&ck=1602021833&tab=B2C&tcat=8903827&city=Hollywood&state=CA&uzip=90028&country=us&msa=4480&cs=4&ed=wT_k0a1o2Tw7nEwJNRULh3D5Cehbwbwd5vgqM67VCNLCNQ--&stat=:pos:0:regular:regT:19:fbT:1

i work till 6:30 in newport beach, so getting there by 8 may be a squeeze, but i'll be there at 8:15 at the latest. i'll try to skip out early ;) . so let's say that the meetup will be

at 8pm

and here's a picture of me:

47b2cc36b3127cce9cec8dbbbfc300000016108EZNWbJyzaK

post your pics, and let's count the roll!

:party:

Is it just the four of us? Are we the only people on the LA board???

Come on People!!! :makeout:

people have a tendency to chicken out (not sinrider, shorty, or me, though). i'm not sure if shorty's coming or not; i'll give her a call tomorrow. if she doesn't come with a balloon, i'll try to remember to bring one. don't despair if you don't see anyone with a balloon, though; i may very well run out of time on sunday (i have to work) and not get a chance to get one. but if you do see one, that'll be us :) !

people have a tendency to chicken out (not sinrider, shorty, or me, though). i'm not sure if shorty's coming or not; i'll give her a call tomorrow. if she doesn't come with a balloon, i'll try to remember to bring one. don't despair if you don't see anyone with a balloon, though; i may very well run out of time on sunday (i have to work) and not get a chance to get one. but if you do see one, that'll be us :) !

well it is scary when you dont know anyone and you have to wander around a restaurant alone looking for people you have only seen in a few pictures!!! i will try to find you guys.

wish I could be there to meet you all but guess I'll have to wait to meet you until I get to cali in January!I asked lbell25678 to bring a pic of me-Id post one here but dont have a link to do so but if you want lbell25678 can u post one for me-i like the guitar playing pic :bounce:

i will be there, lookin for the balloon!!!! :party:

If there is no balloon I guess I will look for the bunch of people wandering around the restaurant lookin for people..lol

Maybe I should bring a sign that says CLUBPLANET and hold it up as I walk around the restuarant...lol

Or if there is a hostess seating people just tell her "the clubplanet table" or something...?

wow guys a place on sunset that locks it doors at 10 pm. at least i tried . maybe we should try to do this at a club . huh. then a nice little after hours with some spinning. i rolled a couple of white boys for us all too.

oh well lets try this again soon ok;

ariel :vomit2::vomit2:

it was great to meet lbell and somebitch :D ! cool, too, to be in a place where we could talk and not have to yell over music. let's hear it for the ladies :tongue: .

somebitch - you wanna talk bad luck? i beat jay tonight, hands down:

as i drove down sunset towards the 101, i heard a thumpthumpthump sound. i pulled over to find that my tire was beYOND flat. i was driving on my rim. i was able to join AAA on the phone, which was cool, and they changed my tire (annual admission fee and tire change adding up to $65 for the night). then, about half a minute into the drive home, i catch a whiff of something... my LORD... i had stepped in some shit that must've come from a MASSIVE dog. i had to drive with my window open on the way home, which made for a cold drive, especially since i now can't find my other glove. and that's not even a residential area, for the most part. who's walking a dog? at any rate, people should clean up after their frikkin' dogs :cuss: , as we discussed at dinner.

now i've got dogshit on my shoes that can't exactly come out of every nook and cranny and my gas pedal, brake pedal, and some of the floor have some of it, too. o joy :flame: .

i don't wanna continue the "who's unluckier?" game, though. sorry i tried to compete; it's all my fault :laugh2::( !

NO fucken way!! that is horrible hun. i am sorry. worst part of the story is the dog shit part. it is bad enough to get a flat but to get one with dog shit on your shoes is just unbelievable!! J and I recently got a flat in our rental Kia. it was a mess.. a flat in a rental car, what are the chances? his luck is pretty bad too but i dont know, your story really tops the list.

ariel: i cant believe they wouldnt let you in. that place was trying to boot us out of there from 10pm on.