Clubplanet Nightlife Community

more reason Cam

gqsmuv

everyone may be on his ish cuz he creates a buzz, especially with his Dipset...but come on now, almost everyone song i'm checking out now with Cam on it, his lyrics are just straight garbage...and i'm not even a person who pays attention to lyrics...i just hate his trying to rhyme every sentence with things that make jack sense...

• 3 weeks later...
sucks cow ballz...just heard his joint More Gangsta Music from the Kay Slay...eff is he saying?... :gang:

i've heard his purple haze was on point...but i haven't even taken a listen cuz i'm not motivated to hear his ish...

Yo man, this guy is so right...My cuzin and I took a listen into that Purple Haze shit....I aint even gonna lie....Heatmakers made that album what it is....btw, those are the guys that make beats for Cam and the rest of the dipset click...It seems like Killa Cam writers nursery rhymes for lyrics and spits it....it's ridiculous...i'm sorry...he was and still is an Ill rapper, but the wack rhyming stuff has got to go....who remembers Horse and Carriage? those were some ill days...now he just rhymes off in all his rhymes...."I sold some marijuana juana, to a minor minor, behind a diner diner, china china" WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!!!