Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merry Christmas, Early!

phatman

I could never. they are a nice 'older couple'. their son decorates for them after thanksgiving dinner. but they go to bed at like 8pm and forget to turn the lights off.

...then leave a "nice" note asking them to put a timer on their lights....or even buy it for them......a timer for an electrical outlet where the lights are prob plugged in is like $10.....i'd say it's worth that and more if it works......

I just heard on the radio this morning that the Mormon temple in Salt Lake just finished putting up thier lights yesterday afternoon. They had a FOUR MAN team and started the operation on september the 15th! Over 500,000 lights are strung around the temple and the grounds. I am trying to find some pics of this things.

no doubt...but u got another week before those plans should be finalized...he is only at MLK day...he is sooooooooooo lost right now...

he's always one step behind lol

..i love st patty's day!....what day of the week is it on this year?!!??!!? i'll have just come home from fla...nice and tan and ready to rock

Thursday...