Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's now official - Roly goes to Amika

renzo2

the beach.. :aaah:

Ok

Roland - GReat DJ knows how to read the crowd. I perfer him over OG in style.

Space - GReat Venu - Super Club.

now I go back to an old topic, who makes what or what makes who?

Does the DJ make the Club or does the club make the DJ?

People sometime tell me that Space made roland and some say that Roland made space. I think its a combo of both to be honest but now this will test my theory, if Roland playing at Amika kills the Patio at space then we know the facts of the questions. But if he does a few weeks at Amika and there business doesn't go up by a great deal. Then we know a club can make a DJ better...

Either way ROland rocks in my book. But I know this question is always asked so now we got a chance to answer it.

Just some serious CP talk for a change..... lol

Ok

People sometime tell me that Space made roland and some say that Roland made space. I think its a combo of both to be honest but now this will test my theory, if Roland playing at Amika kills the Patio at space then we know the facts of the questions. But if he does a few weeks at Amika and there business doesn't go up by a great deal. Then we know a club can make a DJ better...

Either way ROland rocks in my book. But I know this question is always asked so now we got a chance to answer it.

He didnt make Space,Space has always been there,now if you ask me if he made Space a better place and worth going dam right he did.

Ok

I think it goes beyond DJ vs CLUB!!! there is more variables involved in this equation!

First off, Space is one of the greatest clubs on this earth!!! Even with a mix cd playing in the dj booth!

They also have a terrace that is full of clubbers week in and week out, regardless of the dj!!!! Its sad to say, but i dont think there is enough diehard loyals who will actually make an impact on space if they decide to boycott the space patio!!! People here care more about the party, instead of the music, and space has a sunday morning daylight party that has yet to get any real competition! The crowds will be there just for the fact that there is nowwhere else to go at that time to watch the sun come up and here some beats!!!!

Now as for roland, i rememberback when he would open up in the

main room for the headliners on big events, and more than once the crowd couldnt decide who they would rather keep playing= ROLY OR THE guest dj????

roly's terrace sets were a perfect formula of unreleased white label gems, chart topping bombs, and the in between relentless beats that gave set the tone perfectly in my opinion!

I think they both had a great chemistry with each other, so you can't really compare how both do in the future!

All i know is Amika has a hot party going on Fridays and Sundays, which i would be more than happy to attend for some roly action!!!!

I've alse been getting a little tired of getting treated like shit at space being a loyal patron since day one!!!

If it were not for the above mentioned, BIZ, OSCAR G, and a small few others, I wouldnt step foot in the place!!!!

Best of luck roland!!!!

my 2 cents!!!!

Space if Roland playing at Amika kills the Patio at space then we know the facts of the questions.

The clubs in the Beach close around 5am , giving the crowds more than ample time to head out to the Space patio ........i predict that the patio will remain strong ,regardless .

... I hope Roly has success at Amika and gives me even more reason to deviate from Downtown every once in a while . :)