Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Are Spirits Nye Plans???? Info??

I dont know what they are gonna do... last NYE at Exit was out of control, best time of my life. but spirit is small, cant fit that many people, and last year exit was packed couldnt even move for like 3 hours, and exit is huge. hope it dosent get out of line

Yeah I was thinking the same thing...except I was so drunk last year I don't really remember much. I think I might skip JP this year and actually go somewhere a little classy (although I'll probably regret it, hehe).

I dont know what they are gonna do... last NYE at Exit was out of control, best time of my life. but spirit is small, cant fit that many people, and last year exit was packed couldnt even move for like 3 hours, and exit is huge. hope it dosent get out of line

yes i def. agree with this! maybe hit PVD at ikon for his set then go to spirit for afterhours. still have not found or heard any info!!!! thanks cp ppl!

I heard that spirit is gona go till like 6pm on the first. But that wasn't from a very reliable source.

I heard the same thing, but if that was true would it give them enough time to get the place cleaned up for Calderone? Who knows what is going on...??