Clubplanet Nightlife Community

California Police

sarasonya8

So I got mugged tonight and beat up by a large black man in Colton California, as I was going to work. I called the cops and they came and accused me of being a crack addict and I looked like a smack addicted. He made fun of my eyes (I have exophthalmia) .They also accused me of trying to obtain crack cocain from some unknowns....They threw me in the back of a police car and started asking me questions about the incident... The police man then told me to shut up..??? . I was crying pretty bad at this point..I had just been beaten by a 280 lb black man and thrown to the ground several times.. My pearl necklace was broken into peices from being grabbed by the neck by this nasty dirty man. Not to mention the loss of my entire paycheck for the week

I thought the police were there to protect and serve?

I was abused verbally, treated horribly, accused of unspeakable things and made fun of by the officer. I was degraded and treated unfairly by the Colton POlice. This is an outrage and no victim of a violent attack/crime should be put through what I went through tonight.

Do we have to think twice before calling the people who we pay to protect and serve us as citizens?

If you are also a victim speak out...

Please feel free to contact me through (pm) if youd like to know more about my story or would like to help get the word out.

I will post this and print this in thousands of locations and newspapers.

Thanks everyone, Its been a rough night... your support is definetely appreciated

Sara

So I got mugged tonight and beat up by a large black man in Colton California, as I was going to work. I called the cops and they came and accused me of being a crack addict and I looked like a smack addicted. He made fun of my eyes (I have exophthalmia) .They also accused me of trying to obtain crack cocain from some unknowns....They threw me in the back of a police car and started asking me questions about the incident... The police man then told me to shut up..??? . I was crying pretty bad at this point..I had just been beaten by a 280 lb black man and thrown to the ground several times.. My pearl necklace was broken into peices from being grabbed by the neck by this nasty dirty man. Not to mention the loss of my entire paycheck for the week

I thought the police were there to protect and serve?

I was abused verbally, treated horribly, accused of unspeakable things and made fun of by the officer. I was degraded and treated unfairly by the Colton POlice. This is an outrage and no victim of a violent attack/crime should be put through what I went through tonight.

Do we have to think twice before calling the people who we pay to protect and serve us as citizens?

If you are also a victim speak out...

Please feel free to contact me through (pm) if youd like to know more about my story or would like to help get the word out.

I will post this and print this in thousands of locations and newspapers.

Thanks everyone, Its been a rough night... your support is definetely appreciated

Sara

Sorry to hear about that girl :(

Where is Colton? Near Torrance?

that is twisted. what a bunch of disrespectful fuckers. i would have seriously flipped out and made a huge scene in the police station & i would have called a lawyer to make i saw some kind of justice.

i cant believe that happened to you. youre lucky you only got pushed around and not anything worse happened. it is very dangerous here, i am not as comfortable in my own house as i was in NY. my friend said she got held up at gunpoint by some people in a gang and almost got shot over a gang initiation but a car came around the corner and he drove away.

be careful, try not to walk alone & never with a large amount of cash!!

i have all the info on the officers.. I wrote the Colton P Department a letter and I am sending my story to multiple newspapers and i included the officers names who violated me. I am printing and posting my experiece everywhere around south cali....everywhere i travel. and I go from San Diego to Long Beach, Santa Monica, LA to Palm Springs... I do A LOT OF TRAVELING... My story will get out.. :type:

Colton is near Rancho Cucamungo area...North of Riverside

That really sucks, Sara. I'm sorry to hear about that. One of the reasons I used to want to be a police officer was to help people like you who have been victimized and to prevent crimes like this from happening. Too often you hear stories like this that really piss you off and wonder what the hell is going on in the heads of officers like the one you dealt with.

No offense to anyone in the Inland Empire (IE), but I always get this creepy feeling when I go out there that everybody that lives and works out there is ass backward. The whole area, including Colton, seems so backwoods and hickish.

I hope things work out for you, Sara. You should definitely take legal action. I hope that officer gets fired, demoted, or fined. You should go after the City of Colton and the officer's pockets as a remedy.