Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Movie Review

nutcase34

I saw the movie "the Grudge" last night, with the Buffy the vampire killer, Whatever her name is, she fucking sucks nuts. Big fucking greazy nuts! The whole fucking movie sucked nuts. I cried a few times, everytime I remembered that I just paid 8.50 to watch this movie I fucking cried. I wanted to get up and walk out but I went with someone and they were kind of into it. I feel like I have been taken advantage of. I think the movie theater should be like wal-mart, if you don't like it, or it doesn't fit - you should get your money back.

as a casual comic reader since i was a young lad, there are very few comic characters that can play on the movie screen.

some examples;

batman: yes, but not the movies that have already been made, "dead end" being the exception. have high hopes for the next movie.

superman: yes, but give him a lil edge.

spidey: yes, better with the right villian, venom and carnage!

daredevil: better in the comics than in a movie

xmen: yes, but their costumes should mirror the comics better

punisher and the hulk: two box office flops are boring, lame characters in print to.

fantastic four: soon to be released, but the characters are kinda boring to.

iron man: would be a great movie with the right script

thor: i think this could work, though i never liked the character

the flash: would be excellent, the special effects and his extensive rogues gallery would make a decent movie.

there's more, but those are my thoughts for now.

the flash: would be excellent, the special effects and his extensive rogues gallery would make a decent movie.

there's more, but those are my thoughts for now.

the flash was a TV show on CBS in the early 90's if i remember correctly...it CAN be done, and it HAS been done...though i really like to see a movie of the Flash now with today's technology...

the flash was a TV show on CBS in the early 90's if i remember correctly...it CAN be done, and it HAS been done...though i really like to see a movie of the Flash now with today's technology...

yea, i sorta remember the tv show, but it was lousy special effects for the time. it would be an amazing movie with today's technology. wolverine is also a character that needs to be spun off on his own. deadpool is another.