Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Movie Review

nutcase34

an iron man movie is already in the works..

as well as a wolverine spinoff right after X3

there are already talks for a deadpool movie as well as a deadlok movie..

bryan singer is directing superman so it should be good..also kevin spacy will probably play lex luthor

fantastic four looks to be quite good as well..jessica alba as invisible woman is a stretch though..

but my highest hopes are for batman begins...movie looks incredible

an iron man movie is already in the works..

as well as a wolverine spinoff right after X3

there are already talks for a deadpool movie as well as a deadlok movie..

bryan singer is directing superman so it should be good..also kevin spacy will probably play lex luthor

fantastic four looks to be quite good as well..jessica alba as invisible woman is a stretch though..

but my highest hopes are for batman begins...movie looks incredible

hello?? sin city??!! hello?? only the biggest movie of next year not named star wars 3?!! ante, youve still got much to learn b4 even thinking about engaging in film talk with me...

At first I had my doubts, but now I know. You are gay.

lol, i was being sarcastic... that was a pathetic attempt at humour... ill start using this % like the rest of internerds...

well it looks like the next Marvel character to get a movie will be The Submariner...chris columbus looks be linked to the project...this was reported in Variety on Friday...

lol the worst... but they should make a wonder woman joint with famke, jolie or catherine zeta jones... not that ww was a good character but i think theyd make a lot of money with it hot woman, scantily clad doing action shit... similar to tomb raider or whatever its called...

hello?? sin city??!! hello?? only the biggest movie of next year not named star wars 3?!! ante, youve still got much to learn b4 even thinking about engaging in film talk with me...
yes sin city wil be quite good and i look forward to it..but i was naming movies based on conventional comic book characters...i highly doubt bullseye or the like heard of sin city..

dont not underestimate me..you still havent seen City of God..nuff said :)

ante: sin city is a huge deal this year...itll attract fans beyond the comic simply by how it looks...

bullseye: i really dont think so...this will be the second american movie totally shot on blue screen...robert rodriguez is a huge fan of frank miller's work and will not butcher the final product...Bruce Willis, Benicio del Toro, Michael Madsen, Michael Clark Duncan, AND Mickey Rouke are all in it...the screen shots look bad ass...there is no way this movie is gonna be bad...

submariner??? some guy with wings on his feet and a speedo?

i think a submariner movie would be alright. He can fight all four members of the Fantasitc Four and hold his own and im pretty sure he can beat up Aquaman. Plus im sure they can do something with the mutant angle like they do X-men because he is a mutant too.

• 1 month later...
ante: sin city is a huge deal this year...itll attract fans beyond the comic simply by how it looks...

bullseye: i really dont think so...this will be the second american movie totally shot on blue screen...robert rodriguez is a huge fan of frank miller's work and will not butcher the final product...Bruce Willis, Benicio del Toro, Michael Madsen, Michael Clark Duncan, AND Mickey Rouke are all in it...the screen shots look bad ass...there is no way this movie is gonna be bad...

looks pretty dope

http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/sin_city.html