Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How much weight have you added...

captainpec

i hope you guys are bulking up on purpose .. not just gettin fat cause the holiday eating... ;)

I haven't gained anything, much to the disappointment of Kaydup, I hear he likes porky chicks.. j/k

:laugh: what did u go on every thread and post something about something I didnt write?

:laugh: what did u go on every thread and post something about something I didnt write?

huh?

you talking about the comment on the bottom? that was in my sig...thats why it showed up everywhere..I put all the comments I was getting, in the drama board.. so lets keep it there...Other people dont want to hear our squabbling. Sorry if it wasnt you...

Since the summer I put on about 22 pounds. Don't read into the name, it was an old joke because I use to be soo skinny. I am up to 216 now. I'd love to get to 225 but I dont know if that is possible. I am going to start cutting in March. My goal is to be about 205 solid by the summer.

I am up to about 200 from 180, can't say it is all muscle but i have noticed since i stopped cardio i have had gains in everything. I am happy becase i was stuck lifting around the same weight for a while. I am not looking forward for cadio hell though. :(