Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How much weight have you added...

captainpec

I'm about 17lbs heavier than I was in June. It's amazing how much of a difference changing your diet can do for you. I used to eat anything in sight to try to mass up but now I try to eat just high protein foods and clean carbs and it's gave me much better results with much less fat. I feel like I have gained much more quality muscle than I used to gain in the past. I'm at the heaviest I have ever been as well. I know it doesn't sound to realistic but I'm still trying to gain another twenty pounds of good weight before next summer.

shit i left for boot camp last may. I lost 10 lbs in boot camp. Then since i got out of boot camp in july i have gained about 25 lbs. And i am a pretty hard gainer.

Do they make you or let you train with free weights in boot camp or is it all just stuff with your own bodyweight like push ups, pull ups, and sit ups?

No weight training at all during boot camp. Push-ups, pull ups, crunches, and lots of running.

I don't know about other branches but the physical side of the Navy is a joke. Some of these people are soooooo out of shape its disgusting. They make the standards so low that any idiot can pass. Male age 20-24: 1.5 mile run - 13:45, Push-ups - 45 in 2 minutes, Sit-ups - 55 in 2 minutes.

Well it gets tougher as you go along in the program, I remeber from ROTC (ACOE) days (I think it was like 25th day in the boot camp)that we had to do 2miles in 14 minutes and then pace for 5 mins and then another 2 miles in 14 minutes-18minutes etc....but I hear the Navy bootcamp out in chicago is pretty tough, the water in lake michigan gets pretty cold i hear...

No weight training at all during boot camp. Push-ups, pull ups, crunches, and lots of running.

I don't know about other branches but the physical side of the Navy is a joke. Some of these people are soooooo out of shape its disgusting. They make the standards so low that any idiot can pass. Male age 20-24: 1.5 mile run - 13:45, Push-ups - 45 in 2 minutes, Sit-ups - 55 in 2 minutes.

:rofl: Navy bootcamp physical is a joke, i went threw that last feb. NAVY is full of fat fucks. :blown: