Weekend Review

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks..great confidence booster

:laugh:

just fucking with you bro

I posted some pics in the Boston forum. There will be a bunch more as soon as Cookie finally gets up off of Erik's floor.

oh man...I can only imagine...there were a shit load of pics between both nights :shake:

seriously though Todd...awesome night all around...you gotta let us know when you'll be back....for anyone that didn't make it this time you have to check these guys out the next time they're back in town...oh and your girlfriend is a sweet heart....

:laugh:

just fucking with you bro

oh man...I can only imagine...there were a shit load of pics between both nights :shake:

seriously though Todd...awesome night all around...you gotta let us know when you'll be back....for anyone that didn't make it this time you have to check these guys out the next time they're back in town...oh and your girlfriend is a sweet heart....

i know..

your mole wasnt as big as i thought either..

i didnt even notice it..lol

Oh yeah and Stymie wtf was up with that last shit? You owe me now :shaky:

Yeah I saw him at the afterhours and Im like dude wtf was that shit, it was fucking empty and u fucking owe me. So the dude searches his jacket and is all like of shit i gave u the wrong one, that was mine and it was almost empty. so hes all apologizing and said he has the good one still for you. Then we left the party.... didnt want to.

So next time I come up, Ill bring one for you.

Sorry bout that, I hooked everyone else up thru him all night.... ask DS. He knos.

Yeah I saw him at the afterhours and Im like dude wtf was that shit, it was fucking empty and u fucking owe me. So the dude searches his jacket and is all like of shit i gave u the wrong one, that was mine and it was almost empty. so hes all apologizing and said he has the good one still for you. Then we left the party.... didnt want to.

So next time I come up, Ill bring one for you.

Sorry bout that, I hooked everyone else up thru him all night.... ask DS. He knos.

:laugh: :laugh:

I know, that wasn't the first one you hooked me up with....I went through mad shit that night

shit was funny though, I walk outside with emjay to smoke a stog and blast off a bit and I'm like wtf, there was absolutely nothing in it.

the 1st one I got was fine though....you better hook me up next time ya dick!

I know, that wasn't the first one you hooked me up with....I went through mad shit that night

shit was funny though, I walk outside with emjay to smoke a stog and blast off a bit and I'm like wtf, there was absolutely nothing in it.

:laugh: getting beat by Stymie ahahhahha ur a bitch!

:laugh: getting beat by Stymie ahahhahha ur a bitch!

now that I think about it...deepspell robbed my cousin also....we went to the bar cause deepspell was gonna get my next drink so I told him to also order my cousin one and we'll give him the money for that....my cousin gives him a $20 and he just pockets that shit...wtf...you people suck! :mad: