Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boulevard...

I was at the downstairs of blvd (i think they call it crash mansion) for a video release party a few weeks ago. I really liked the space and it was a cool vibe with alot of hot chicks. We wound up getting tanked on the free rolling rocks and having a pretty decent time. I dont know what its like all the time or on random weekends but i think i would go back there not the upstairs part if the party is ghetto or anything.

Ok Loser then go there,,

Get off my dick guidette...

I really wondered why people were being immature and picking on your sorry ass... but now I realized why... cause you are a cunt. Fuck off and slit your throat. No need in trying to bring other people down to your level of miserableness... grow up kid.

Get off my dick guidette...

I really wondered why people were being immature and picking on your sorry ass... but now I realized why... cause you are a cunt. Fuck off and slit your throat. No need in trying to bring other people down to your level of miserableness... grow up kid.

BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMm

italianp...u do it to yourself

Blvd is a fantastic venue...first time i was there was to see Layo and Bushwacka back in April or so...crowd is so stale. Lots of people holding up the bar...

Some friends of mine also tried out a weekly there, and the mgmt dicked around a lot.

I haven't really been back since, but it seems it's pretty crowd specific and a lost cause.