Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..sbtb...

misk

that show was great until it got to the college years...that was a bit ridiculous and also when they tried bringing in the new class....that shit sucked

exactly... but the episodes with miss bliss sucked imo... they jocked that bitch like she was jumpoff jenkins... and one thing i never got was how these kids had class only once a month... most of the time they spent at their lockers or in the halls plotting some overly elaborate scheme.. lol one that really pissed me off when i was younger was the episode where lisa buys all the gear on her credit card and has to sell it... wtf didnt she just return it... stupid bitch...

lmao... hell yeah... then the leon corossi series of episodes with leah remini... i thought she was hot back then too~! oh man damn you mark paul gossellar damn you... long time ago i made up a rumour that he was killed mad ppl in my neighborhood believe that crap... morons...

lmao... hell yeah... then the leon corossi series of episodes with leah remini... i thought she was hot back then too~! oh man damn you mark paul gossellar damn you... long time ago i made up a rumour that he was killed mad ppl in my neighborhood believe that crap... morons...

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA I remember someone said he got killed in a car accident or something..don't tell me that was you who spread the rumor LOL I almost cried for that!!!

screech is alive and well... made a cameo appearence in the movie made, and up until last year or the year before he was on some ch.4 saturday morning shit with dennis haskins.. ( i met mr.belding in vegas doing some shitty bikini contest... fuckin' perv) but the rumours i heard about screech were that he was mike d's brother and was the blacksheep of the family... lol which i hope we all know by now is a bullshit urban legend...

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA I remember someone said he got killed in a car accident or something..don't tell me that was you who spread the rumor LOL I almost cried for that!!!

are you serious~!? lmao....hahahahahahahhahahahh... that was it... no joke... ask anyone in my neighborhood... ask fineones...

how come there werent any asians or gays or thugs at that school~!?

remember the episode where they all hang out with the superstar but they find out he smokes weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed~! oh no~! :eek: or the episode where they strike oil on the schools property and everyone excited as if they own the fuckin school and theyre all goin' to be rollin around in black gold like roscoe p. coe... wtf... how come zack had mad different fathers, but his mother was the same one but only seen in like two episodes fifty years apart~!?