Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC CLUB Pictures sites on the net?????

damn dude your really desperate to find out if that about that girl. Is it the first girl you met at a club? Forget about it man theres so many woman out in clubs everyweek, just wait until the next one thats all. Aint NO biggie.

no fuck that i dont care i just want to prove to my boys it wasnt a man

funny thing, is that I had my pic taken with this really hot chick, the photographer gave his card but i threw it away, anyway long story short, I told my gf that I was'nt feeling well so I could'nt go out with her, but then I was out partying with my buds...I did'nt think bout the pic until the next day and went online crazy lookin for it, luckily for me I located the website and had em take the pic off....

damn dude your really desperate to find out if that about that girl. Is it the first girl you met at a club? Forget about it man theres so many woman out in clubs everyweek, just wait until the next one thats all. Aint NO biggie.

ugh that doesnt work.......can u put some spaces in it

ok here's a link with a link on it...

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=252941

also d.i.r.e.c.t.p.a.r.t.i.e.s.c.o.m also night club city dot com... and j.o.o.n.b.u.g. com

but dude seriously... it was a guy... if you find a picture you're gonna realize it's a dude... so why do it to yourself??? id rather live my life not knowing what happened then knowing i hooked up with a dude dressed as a girl...

this same thing happened to that dude OVRDOSE on here... that poor bastard....

Im trying to find pics from SPIRIT saturday night, can you guys list some sites that always take pics sat nights and post them?

Dude, why not just call him/her once and for all and find out for sure. Just say "Are you a tranny?" No tranny is going to lie because they'd be scared of getting beaten down by someone they surprised with a cock.

Dude, why not just call him/her once and for all and find out for sure. Just say "Are you a tranny?" No tranny is going to lie because they'd be scared of getting beaten down by someone they surprised with a cock.

and if it aint a tranny? think she'll ever talk to me again after a question like that

ehh i know what you're saying... BUT... is it really worth it to persue something with someone when you are having the kind of doubts you are having??

youre right but i had no question about it before, until my boy started being a douche and saying that she might be.........i was drunk, but i aint fuckin blind, but the people she was with WERE sketchy....and her body was just SMOKING...........that you wonder.......but there was nothing manly about her........and at this point its more of a mystery than anything and i just wanna know

anyone see that episode of boiling points on mtv where these guys are on a date with this chick and then she tells them that she's really a guy. they had to last like 15 mins or something like that after finding out to win some cash.

who knows maybe it was a casting call at spirit.

anyone see that episode of boiling points on mtv where these guys are on a date with this chick and then she tells them that she's really a guy. they had to last like 15 mins or something like that after finding out to win some cash.

who knows maybe it was a casting call at spirit.

LOL.:laugh: ..saw that episode. Most of the guys freaked out :eek: , right after she said that she was a guy. Can you blame them? Only one guy won the money I think? She kept coming on to them too...it was great!! It's all fun and games until it happens to you.