Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top Clubs in the Nation?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went to them all many times/dance music just progresses and gets better with age. remember gang we are the minority so all ages and types must stick together in this love of dance music that we have, clubs come and go, the music remains forever and just trancends to the next level. :type:

NOTHING in NJ. If you disagree, you need to get a life, and go experience something else... OUTSIDE OF NEW GUIDO. Palladium in Acapulco, any club in Ibiza, or Europe for that matter. US clubs suck (except Rain)... lounges are where its at. Peace out.

NOTHING in NJ. If you disagree, you need to get a life, and go experience something else... OUTSIDE OF NEW GUIDO. Palladium in Acapulco, any club in Ibiza, or Europe for that matter. US clubs suck (except Rain)... lounges are where its at. Peace out.

I couldn't disagree more. If you were there to experience a Friday night at Joey's, or see firsthand the energy at Temps (before this past summer), or live the pure magic at Metro, you'd feel differently. Clubs in Europe don't even compare.

I couldn't disagree more. If you were there to experience a Friday night at Joey's, or see firsthand the energy at Temps (before this past summer), or live the pure magic at Metro, you'd feel differently. Clubs in Europe don't even compare.

Been there, done that bro. OK, I'm just saying that the trend is the lounges. That's where its at, and big clubs such as Crobar, Avalon, SF, suck. Joey's, Tempts, Metro haha... Guidoville. All filled with followers and posers. But hey, I'm not one to judge. So you guys can go spike your hair, take your shirts off, and dance with the rest of your brethren at Tempts, and leave us real people to run the world (as I've said before).

But, if you really want to compare, I suggest you go to European clubs, and stop watching Wild ON E! to form an opinion on them, rather than just being bias to your guido world. Bottom line is the scene in NJ Sucks.

US clubs suck?

so your telling me The Sullivan Room & Cielo (both of which are up for dancestar's best venue award this year, Cielo won last year) suck??

u need to get out more chief...

I do get out... That's the point, NO? Best venue award, lmao. What are you telling me? That the place is nice? When I said US clubs suck, what I really meant to say was CLUBS SUCk, but if I had to pick one, it definitely wouldn't be a club in the US. The fact of the matter is, I'd rather spend a night at Marquee than any of the places you named, but since I CAN get in, and you can't, you choose to frequent places with a high Male:Female ratio, who won't give you problems at the door. Enjoy your sausage fest buddy.

I do get out... That's the point, NO? Best venue award, lmao. What are you telling me? That the place is nice? When I said US clubs suck, what I really meant to say was CLUBS SUCk, but if I had to pick one, it definitely wouldn't be a club in the US. The fact of the matter is, I'd rather spend a night at Marquee than any of the places you named, but since I CAN get in, and you can't, you choose to frequent places with a high Male:Female ratio, who won't give you problems at the door. Enjoy your sausage fest buddy.

:laugh: yea ok buddy :laugh:

what a tool......another one added to the list of the select few that can get into marquee :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cheers! enjoy!