Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
bullseye

de-humidifiers

I was thinking the same thing.

My apartment is dry as fuck right now.

I need a HUMIDIFIER!!!

when i lived in NY i had one. it is essential for having some moisture in the air. i would wake up with a sore throat sometimes from the dry. now that i think about it, i have no idea what happened to my humidifier :(

when i lived in NY i had one. it is essential for having some moisture in the air. i would wake up with a sore throat sometimes from the dry. now that i think about it, i have no idea what happened to my humidifier :(

Damn, if you still had it you could've put it on eBay and I could have lurked and bought dat bitch!!

:hat:

..i was raised for a good part of my life in the south, so I'm used to having relative humidity in the 70-75 percent range even in doors. You really can tell down in the tropics how different it is air wize compared to here.

Now, I haven't bought one yet, but I think come January I probably will. I wake up some morning, especially during those weeks where we get the single digit temps for several days in a row with a cracked throat, cracked sinuses and almost closed air passage. Not to mention that my complexion goes to shit in this dryness as well.

Buying a de-humidifier in this state is just mind boggling.

ok i'm from new york and i think i am the only one that uses a de-humidifier...i lived by oyster bay last year... got it at sears for about $200. it works great. you just have to remember to empty it.

does anyone have one or ever used a portable one around the home, do they work?