Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHICH IS WORSE..... ROIDS or GAMBLING IN BASEBALL?

lolahotass

Which is worse in your opinion... ROIDS or GAMBLING  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which is worse in your opinion... ROIDS or GAMBLING

• STERIOD USE.........(example: Jason Giambi)
    • GAMBLING..........(example: Pete Rose)

I vote STEROIDS.

Pete Rose is one of the best to play the game. Gambling didn't make him a better player.

Now illegal use of steriods makes athletes bigger and stronger - meaning they become better players. Not all athletes are dope heads, therefore it makes the game unfair.

no it doesnt...but if ur a player u can dictate ur teams outcome by missing a shot or striking out or something...and if u bet on ur team to lose (of course someone else does this and u split the money or something) then that could be a bad thing...

but roids is bad also...i dont know which is worse...

I voted gambling because although Rose never admitted it, there are indications he bet on his own team... When you're the manager you can bench/rest certain players which could influence the outcome. At least with roids you still have to hit the ball...

Same shit... both issues manipulate numbers and both provide financial gain that otherwise would be non-existent if the issue wasn't there to begin with.

Gambling - Pete Rose manipulated games for his financial interest.

Steroids - Giambim manipulated his performance and results for an inflated contract.

Both have no place in baseball...

no it doesnt...but if ur a player u can dictate ur teams outcome by missing a shot or striking out or something...and if u bet on ur team to lose (of course someone else does this and u split the money or something) then that could be a bad thing...

but roids is bad also...i dont know which is worse...

i just re-read what i wrote here...WTF was i saying??? :doh: