Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cheating...

JadeEyes

I think cheating is wrong; howeverrrrr, I think under certain circumstances if led to do so, it can be understandable.

How many of you have? If so, did you regret it or have a feeling of guilt afterwards?

Under what condition can it somewhat be okay?

I have been having this on going topic come up every once in a while with my boyfriend... Eh!

I WILL NEVER!!! EVER!!! UNDERSTAND or FORGIVE anyone who cheated!!! NO MATTER WHAT EXCUSE THEY HAVE..!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheaters make me fuckin sick!!

I would say the same thing yet somehow I have forgiven a cheater, well I guess I forgave him, but I didn't forget. Regardless, I gave him another chance. it amazing how convincing they can be and how sorry they can sound...guess I'm a sucker!!!

I WILL NEVER!!! EVER!!! UNDERSTAND or FORGIVE anyone who cheated!!! NO MATTER WHAT EXCUSE THEY HAVE..!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheaters make me fuckin sick!!

I would say the same thing yet somehow I have forgiven a cheater, well I guess I forgave him, but I didn't forget. Regardless, I gave him another chance. it amazing how convincing they can be and how sorry they can sound...guess I'm a sucker!!!

:(

Once a cheater, always a cheater!!!

ive been on both ends... ive been cheated on and ive cheated before... and im not one to make excuses for anyone who cheats... but i know in my own defense, i never ever stay in the relationship if i end up cheating. there are people i know that are in relationships for a couple years... cheat... on more than one occassion... with more than one person... and still look their partner in the face like nothing is wrong... if i cheat, something IS wrong... and i dont deny that. I get out. end of story. i would never ever stay in a relationship after it goes down like that...

either way, cheating is wrong... but its worse if u stay in the relationship and lie day after day after day to someone u claim to "love"... when u know damn well that u dont...

ive been on both ends... ive been cheated on and ive cheated before... and im not one to make excuses for anyone who cheats... but i know in my own defense, i never ever stay in the relationship if i end up cheating. there are people i know that are in relationships for a couple years... cheat... on more than one occassion... with more than one person... and still look their partner in the face like nothing is wrong... if i cheat, something IS wrong... and i dont deny that. I get out. end of story. i would never ever stay in a relationship after it goes down like that...

either way, cheating is wrong... but its worse if u stay in the relationship and lie day after day after day to someone u claim to "love"... when u know damn well that u dont...

I don't think there are different levels to cheating though...if you know something is wrong, why not end it there and resort to cheating? Once the relationship is over and your single again - raise hell!

Eh...I'm old

I think if you feel the need to cheat..you should end the relationship right away before even attempting to do so.. there is no need to hurt your significant other because you cant resist temptation!!!

I think if you feel the need to cheat..you should end the relationship right away before even attempting to do so.. there is no need to hurt your significant other because you cant resist temptation!!!

eh easier said than done.... the world aint that perfect.

;)

k now im really done :):type:

I think cheating is wrong; howeverrrrr, I think under certain circumstances if led to do so, it can be understandable.

How many of you have? If so, did you regret it or have a feeling of guilt afterwards?

Under what condition can it somewhat be okay?

I have been having this on going topic come up every once in a while with my boyfriend... Eh!

damn... everyones kinda sensitive about cheating around here...

first of all... a blowjob a day keeps the ho's away...

secondly... there are many reasons/situations/excuses where cheating is understandable... but NOT FORGIVABLE(is that a word???)

3rd... i cheated on an x so many times i can't remember... all i know is, it got to the point i could'nt look at her without thinking how many times i fucked her over... guilt... yup...

d. if my girl kept telling me how its okay to cheat sometimes... i'd go cheat on her... and ask her if that was one of the times that its okay...

...you might wanna lose that arguement...

:bounce: