Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cheating...

JadeEyes

I think if you feel the need to cheat..you should end the relationship right away before even attempting to do so.. there is no need to hurt your significant other because you cant resist temptation!!!

I totally agree - for me a relationship can prob. overcome any problem other than cheating! Once you cheat - that's it..you're done - trust goes down the drains! Anyway, if you really love your partner I don't see why you would have any REASON or TEMPTATION of cheating. :)

There is no rational justification to cheat

If you cheat, you are deceiving your g/f b/f going behind their back being a sneak

Many people it seems have a hard time understanding "would i want this done to me? If i don't then DON'T DO IT"

Then again, ego and selfishness is the biggest problem in the world. Until people realize they're not the center of the world, people will cheat

under no circumstances is it ok to cheat. even if they cheated on you. just walk away from it, believe me karma will get them back.

if you have to leave a relationship by cheating, you obviously had no respect for the person during the relationship.

sometimes it could be used as a way out...

I agree. You're unhappy, or unsatisfied, and you might be somewhat of a sucker, and you cheat. Not right, but it happens.

Do you think it's ok to cheat on someone if they cheat on you? Like a two wrongs make a right thing?

Never did and never will. If I feel something is wrong with the relationship I will get out. If I feel it can be worked on. I will try to work it out. But I will never backstab someone who has feelings for me. I would rather tell them goodbye than tell them I fucked someone else. Or have it found out that I fucked someone else.

A) I hate guilt.

B) I hate a liar more than anything in the world ( To cheat you must lie )

C) No one deserves that kind of pain

D) Is a one night stand really worth ruining something good just so that you can get off.

E) NewYork is a small world. Everyone knows someone who knows everyone.

If you can't be loyal, what's the point of being in a relationship in the first place? I know people who cheat, and thank god, as far as I can tell my bf is in love with me to the point of loyalty. An open relationship is one thing (not a good choice, IMO); I know this guy who's girlfriend professes they have this fairy tale relationship, but she's hitting on his friends, my friends, and anyone else who has a dick basically. She fucks around on him, and since no one thinks he's good looking, he puts up with the only chick in town who'll fuck him. pussywhipped?