Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: Jammy, how was your trip?

I love it girlie! I was boinking like a bunny from the point I got off the plane! There are sooooo many hot guys everywhere you go, in the Tube, on the street, in the museums, to the pubs...I have so many Travelcards in my pocket from my trip its ridiculous...I think I wanna move to the UK! The only thing that sucked was the prices of practically everything...That pound is awfully strong over there. And ppl were so flabbergasted when I would ask them a question. They would say, "...are you from the States?..." I say yeah and they get all excited...I met so many ppl that I forgot a lot of their names.

I did most of the touristy stuff smile.gif and even met up with some of my friends (from the US) visiting at the same time as me. I slept an awful lot (took tons of naps) frown.gif. I missed all of you guys and gals cwm17.gif ...Hope you guys missed me too...

cwm38.gif , Jammy

BTW - Thanks for asking nikki! cwm35.gif

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me! as-slow.gif ...

How strange, I've never seen one hot guy when visiting the UK....maybe I was looking in the wrong places. I'm so glad you had fun..did you go to any clubs?? Eat any chocolate?? (I miss English candy). I think I need to get my ass over there next year some time. Anyone interested in a trip to England??? I've never boinked an English man, wonder how they rate??

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

I wanna go with you to England Nikki! I will go again 'n again 'n again! The funny thing for me was by the end of the week I was able to pick out the Americans practically everywhere I went...I went to a pub on the last night and chatted up with this guy from Boston...Go figure, can't stay away from the Americans, eh? I was pissy practically everyday....er....afternoon. They had happy hours out there from like 1pm - 7pm WTF???

Randon thoughts:

I love the underground transportation there aka Tube...Hated the abundance of sex shops in Picadilly (unless I lose my job here cwm27.gif )...I loved my cousins flat there...And yes a fanny is the bush area down under (funny story with that one smile.gif)...the ppl were great and nice to meet even though the consensus opinion of Americans...It was funny when ppl of all different cultures spoke in their native tongue and then spoke with an UK accent when they spoke english...I can hack a good Brit accent...Brits are maaaad funny cwm27.gif ...

~*Jam*~

------------------

Heheh....... well, I was looking at yer safe long and hard for a bit, but then I remembered how you say you love me when you slap my ass and call me your little DUMPER cash-cow. I could never bring myself to steal from your stash!

I actually ended up seeing Junior Vasquez this past weekend at Twilo after Danny Howells cancelled, and had a good time, too. Right now, I'm intent on going to see Sandra Collins at LL this Saturday (she's confirmed by Kinetic Records this time).... if that falls through, I may very well try and go to that rave in Plainview, as the lineup there looks pretty badass, too.

You got plans for Thanksgiving yet? Let me know wasabi....

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Yeah Yeah I can relate too. Me and my ole lady went there end of August did all the touristy stuff too. Had a blast. The tube was awesome and Picadilly circus just like da Village here. Even rode on top of those double decker buses. Had great Indian food (Indian Restaurants galore) and fish & chips. Even rode that huge Ferris wheel by the River. Did you go to Westminster Castle? Evidently its a girl thing...something about Romance Novels...This faggot tried to mug me over by St. Peters or was it St. Paul I forget da name...thought I was a stupid American..Fucking chased his ass for a mile...got tired...had a blast all around...clubs are just like over here...but better..

------------------

What da.....

I didn't get to venture outside of London...I spent most of my time between both of my cousins' places. One of them looks Irish and is lily white and you could never tell she is related to me...She has a Jamaican accent and all cwm27.gif ...I was supposed to go to Yorkshire but a hangover got the better of me smile.gif...I wanted to spend the weekend there and spend more time with my friends and family...I was sooo jealous of my friends when they got to stay there till yesterday frown.gif...Oh well...Cheers!

~*Jam*~

------------------

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Well if anybody is over between Dec 15th & 28th let me know, let me show you the good side of UK clubbing.. forget all this Home, MOS shit.

werd!

------------------

Hell yeas diva, I am up for another trip...When the weather is nicer though...It was pretty cold while I was there frown.gif...We Will have a BLAST ok we should plan an official UK meetup!

~*Jam*~ aka princess of Manchester

------------------

Welcome back Jammy! I'm psyched you had such a great time. I know exactly what you mean about picking out the americans by the end of your trip. It was the same way for me. I could even start picking out who was german, or french. The americans were always the easiest to spot though.

------------------

BAC

logo.gif

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

JAMS!!!!!!!!

Welcome back to 'the real world' haha!!

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Welcome back Jammy.

It's been a long time since I've been over there too, but had a total blast when I was there (even though I got the flu on the plane ride over frown.gif ).

Tickets are sooooooooo cheap from NYC, I can't believe it. I'm going to Amsterdam in two weeks and tickets were only $350. If tickets to London are about the same, I'm down just about anytime peeps wanna go!!!!!

cwm35.gif

Welcome back Yvette!! Glad to hear you had such a good time. I knew you would anyway cause you just that type of chickie!! Sorry for the late greeting . . . too busy at work!

Anyway, WELCOME!! Are you coming out for S&D on Friday? Or Gatecrasher at LL on Saturday?? If you do, then I'll be seeing you!!

BlueAngel

------------------

“If the headache would only precede the intoxication, alcoholism would be a virtue.” - Samuel Butler angel.gif