Clubplanet Nightlife Community

disappointed

ecks05

it makes sense. If a chick has a gorgeous face, she can attract the cream of the crop. Therefore, she doesn't feel like she needs to keep her pussy and tits in proper order.

Vice versa, a chick with a horse face is gonna have to make up for her deficiencies with some premium pussy.

looking at some of the posts with pics of naked chicks... as I scroll down, I see very pretty faces... keep scrolling to the tits and pussy, and it's a mess.

just disappointing to see a pic of a girl with a beautiful face and awful looking tits and pussies

i have come to the conclusion that you are a tremendous cock mongler !! aka a fag !

so if you meet a hott bitch but shes got a fat pussy you wont stay with her ?? :rofl: dude you are the gayest person on here as of today ;) congrats :aright: from what i see , you are intimidated by fat pussy !! i wonder why ?? :confused:

it makes sense. If a chick has a gorgeous face, she can attract the cream of the crop. Therefore, she doesn't feel like she needs to keep her pussy and tits in proper order.

Vice versa, a chick with a horse face is gonna have to make up for her deficiencies with some premium pussy.

:laugh: so all pretty girls are whores. that makes sense.

i have come to the conclusion that you are a tremendous cock mongler !! aka a fag !

so if you meet a hott bitch but shes got a fat pussy you wont stay with her ?? :rofl: dude you are the gayest person on here as of today ;) congrats :aright: from what i see , you are intimidated by fat pussy !! i wonder why ?? :confused:

who said anything about fat pussy? I said it's "a mess". Can you read? It was just an observation I made regarding the women that have been posted on here.

:woah: