Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Supersonics...real deal??

ghhhhhost

Good topic. They are playing extremely well and at a week or two ago most people could say it could be a fluke but I'm here to say my sonics are for real! They are beating the top teams in the league on the road and are perfect so far at home. Everyone knows that its easier to win at home so when you are able to go on the road and beat teams like the Spurs, Mavericks, TWolves, and the Nuggets it says alot right there.They always had talent with Ray Allen, Rashard Lewis, and Radmonavich there's no denying that. But their success so far has a lot to do with the help they are getting from Ridnour, Reggie Evans, and Fortson. IMO Fortson is the X factor on this team. When he is on the court it changes their style of play. He brings the physical toughness that they lacked in the paint for so long. He is a lose cannon though because he gets into foul trouble almost everynight and can get stupid technical fouls but when he is on the floor the sonics do real well which translates in W's. Now if only we can get Collison to come around and replace him with Jerome James....what a waste of space.

collison was supposed to replace my boy Radmanovic...that worked out real well. Difference between radmanovic and all other european players...the kid doesnt give a fuck...he's got a mean streak. durin the world champs in Indiana..he got into an argument with the coach..and just bounced and sat in the stands with his boys in his warm up gear. i love the guy....if they coulda kept Pedja Drobnjak around theyd be even better than that stiff bastard they have @ center next to Danny.

fortson is a big help but they do not have the inside presence to compete with the truly elite teams. allen/lewis can gun, but i'm betting this team goes through a rough stretch after xmas.

phoenix has more depth - both teams are fun to watch.

-g.g

u really from the antilles?

fortson is a big help but they do not have the inside presence to compete with the truly elite teams. allen/lewis can gun, but i'm betting this team goes through a rough stretch after xmas.

phoenix has more depth - both teams are fun to watch.

-g.g

Agreed, they are shooting really well but they'll cool off. IMO the Wolves and the Spurs are still the teams to beat in the West, although Dirk is playing like an MVP.