Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stupid question here need help!

partygl82

I am a new girl and I love these drug message boards! I love to party and love drugs and though I knew so much about all these drugs but I came here and realized I don't know what some of the slang you guys are calling the drugs. For instance: k, dust, base, and some others I don't remember. I know you all are probably laughing but thanks for your help! ha ha

:splat:

why do i think this is someones mom who heard her daughter using certain slang, and now she is on a quest to find out what kinda junk her baby is into.

so she finds herself on msg boards trying to learn as much as possible. Drug slang u learn when u do drugs, thats just how it is.

I am cracking up right now! I swear I am not someone's mom!!! ha ha My boyfriend says yey for coke and I think he sounds so stupid so I just say what it is - coke ha ha I guess I am the one that sounds so stupid. He says I sound like a square. Well, the drugs I have done I will tell you what I call them.....coke, e, weed, crank, and shrooms. Are you guys laughing now? I told you it's funny! I feel so out of the loop. Anyway, thanks for the laugh and I really am curious. It's sad too because Iam only 23 and I should really know these things.

Oh yeah, I have one more question....where is everyone from? does that have anything to do with it? I mean I am from northern California and there things that we say that even the people in Southern Cali don't know what we're talkling about.

Thanks again!

Thank you so much!!! O.k. here's another question. I have never tried K. What exactly is it?? And what is that H that guys talking about injecting?? I guess theres a lot of stuff out there I need to try!!! ha ha

Oh yeah, I also saw somewhere someone called a drug oc's....what is that?

The only bad thing about talking about drugs is it makes me want to do drugs! ha ha

Thanks again!

Thank you so much!!! O.k. here's another question. I have never tried K. What exactly is it?? And what is that H that guys talking about injecting?? I guess theres a lot of stuff out there I need to try!!! ha ha

Oh yeah, I also saw somewhere someone called a drug oc's....what is that?

The only bad thing about talking about drugs is it makes me want to do drugs! ha ha

Thanks again!

lol. its funny that you live in the bay area and don't know what any of this stuff is, especially "H", how'd that happen? :tongue: jk... maybe you should listen to crowina.

this link may help --> http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/streetterms/

Yeah I think you guys might be right. I have only done E, coke, meth, and shrooms. I have always wanted to try more things but seriously there isn't much in Santa Rosa. I know it's close to San Fran but not close enough. I guess I just haven't been exposed to all the new stuff. Anyway, I would like to try some of the new stuff. I was just curious what the highs are like? and if I am wrong I will look even worst but isn't H heroine?

So, things like K, famaldehyde (sorry don't know how to spell), pcp, and all that other stuff, what are the highs like??? From what it seems like a lot of people have done K and I am curious.

One more thing, what is the drug "OC's" people are talking about?

Well, thanks for the help guys!

dust and k are similar, only dust is way cheaper, plus k sorta like alters your state of mind i guess..where as dust alters your reality,

so don't smoke too much dust, but it is a lot of fun, its my #1 choice of drugs

there both depresants when you do both(either or, not at the same time) it feels like your walking on a cloud, i like em both when i go out, it always feels like im dancing on a marshmellow, but do small amouts, large amouts of either, and basically you won't be able to walk.. also very important DO NOT CONSUME ALCOHOL while on either of these drugs, i learned the hard way .. you puke, your completely retarded for hours.. doing k and dust only fucks you up for 2-3 hours at a time..then your completely sober....its great..there also NON-addicting drugs, which are the best kinds of drugs :)