Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jets vs Patriots Tickets For 12/26

tyco

thats because ur an idiot...

i love how everyone just completely took my one statement and went off the deep end with it. fuck you both .. ps When the pats beat the Jets, and they will .. it will be gods way of making you realize your an asshole. My life doesnt revolve around the scene, i just love the music more than football, sorry i expressed my opinion .. i guess BB's arent for that any more huh ?

lol.... i swear.. i think some people's entire life consists of dj's and the scene... very sad... but are you on the cp fantasy football thing for sporting news??? are you cforte??

no i am not on cp fantasy football...and no i am not cforte...

i love how everyone just completely took my one statement and went off the deep end with it. fuck you both .. ps When the pats beat the Jets, and they will .. it will be gods way of making you realize your an asshole. My life doesnt revolve around the scene, i just love the music more than football, sorry i expressed my opinion .. i guess BB's arent for that any more huh ?

i am a pats fan so yes i know they will beat the jets...this is a bb and u can express ur opinion which is no doubt...but to pass up a jets/pats game to hear music which u can anyday of the week is rediculous (IMO)...