Clubplanet Nightlife Community

First Wal-Mart Ever in NYC

I fuckin hate Wal-Mart. In fact, I refuse to shop there.

On top of having shady business practices (they subcontract cleaning jobs to companies who supply them w/ illegal immigrants, they are against workers unions, and they purchace inventory from suppliers who use sweatshop labor), the store attracts the worst group of degenerates I've ever seen.

Yeah, like I'm gonna stand in line for 20 minutes so I can save 50 cents on a bottle of shampoo. No thanks.

Stores like Wal-Mart hurt small businesses and the local community as well. Small businesses close down b/c they can't compete. And Wal-Mart is the nations biggest purchaser of goods from China. They bypass American made goods which causes a loss of jobs in this country.

Boycott this f'n store.

Agree, they pay some of the lowest wages to their employees....and the fuckin family that owns this shit are the richest mother fuckers on earth.....

I fuckin hate Wal-Mart. In fact, I refuse to shop there.

On top of having shady business practices (they subcontract cleaning jobs to companies who supply them w/ illegal immigrants, they are against workers unions, and they purchace inventory from suppliers who use sweatshop labor), the store attracts the worst group of degenerates I've ever seen.

Yeah, like I'm gonna stand in line for 20 minutes so I can save 50 cents on a bottle of shampoo. No thanks.

Stores like Wal-Mart hurt small businesses and the local community as well. Small businesses close down b/c they can't compete. And Wal-Mart is the nations biggest purchaser of goods from China. They bypass American made goods which causes a loss of jobs in this country.

Boycott this f'n store.

i actually like wallmart? Every time i go up-state i stock up on alot of stuff there, But i dont Do Queens, and i dont love it there THAT much, :vomit2:

maybe it's time you do some research on the horrible destruction Wal-Mart does to American industries and towns

you might be stocking up because the prices are so cheap but that's because Wal-Mart gets the cheapest prices by going to industries outside of the U.S. and thus the American industries that can't compete with the pricing are forced out of business...

Americans want cheap prices...but don't seem to care at what cost to our economy overall it brings

Nope, no wal mart in Brooklyn.

This one is the first in NYC.

here are the closest:

We found 10 stores near 11102 :

1. Secaucus, NJ 07094

2. Saddle Brook, NJ 07663

3. Valley Stream, NY 11581

4. Uniondale, NY 11553

5. Linden, NJ 07036

6. Airmont, NY 10901

7. East Meadow, NY 11554

8. Union, NJ 07083