Clubplanet Nightlife Community

phoenix suns- best starting 5 in the nba

FlipsSOE

Suns have a great 5, but when it comes down to it, I'm not sure it's a great starting 5. Stoudamire isn't really a center and Marion isn't really a PF, and once the game slows down towards the end of the season, that team could get exposed.

I'd still say it's between the Spurs, Kings and Wolves at the moment...

Suns have a great 5, but when it comes down to it, I'm not sure it's a great starting 5. Stoudamire isn't really a center and Marion isn't really a PF, and once the game slows down towards the end of the season, that team could get exposed.

I'd still say it's between the Spurs, Kings and Wolves at the moment...

i agree. they really dont have a good inside presence, they remind me alot of the Suns teams from the late 80's-early 90's before they traded for Barkley.

if you end up in a shot out with them you are playing to their strength, i doubt many teams in the league can keep up with them for 48minutes playing at such a frenetic pace.

a couple of weeks ago they lost a home game against Minnesota and the Wolve's slowed the tempo of the game down and essentially made them play their style of game. they couldnt match up with garnett throughout the game, he finished with 23-18-8.

i am hopefull that they can off a trade at some point during the season and acquire a decent center.

abyone see the sonics-suns game on friday? quite entertaining match up.

very fun game to watch. loved the back and forth, run and gun tempo.

i will say this about phoenix though. any one of their starters goes down for the year, and they are all but finished. they r not very deep.

• 3 weeks later...