Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you want for Christmas?

kzmes

my boobs hurt too a few days back..aunt flo :rolleyes: they hurt so bad this time 'round-OUCH!

whoever my stalker is leaving me a neg rep point on my last, rather nuetral, post here can go eat their own stank shit-- I'm busy ignoring you the way everyone else around here does... :biggrin:

dont feel bad i have a negative point giving stalker too.. except they leave me nasty comments..

What I would like for Xmas is my very own blue ipod.. yeah baby!

:bounce:

So i'm hoping..

Weyes there are so many jobs out there.. go to an agency they are soo good at finding really great jobs.. ahem. mine! ... just give them a chance... it might be something you don't like at first but they do have good paying jobs!!!

check em out.. or craigslist.com might help ya too!

i have been looking for jobs for a while. i have used agencies, craigslist, flipdog, go to company sites and apply & NO LUCK. i get gigs but not fulltime employment. i think a lot of it has to do with luck and timing. i am very dependable, a hardworker, lots of useful skills but I just don't get jobs. its really unfair. i am going to try to get a waitressing job when i get back and continue to do the freelance work i have been doing. Hopefully i find something worthwhile where I can advance my career instead of just wasting time soon but i am not going to be positive about it because it hasnt happened yet and its been a LONG time.

i have more than one resume & they are all tailored to specific jobs too. i dont get work in any of the fields.

...Weyes there are so many jobs out there.. go to an agency they are soo good at finding really great jobs.. ahem. mine!...
i've been having a time like somebitch's :( . the agencies to which i went only found jobs that paid even less than what i make now. which agency did you use?