Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you want for Christmas?

kzmes

what is the one thing you want most for Christmas?

I want to just be able to spend it with lbell but that wont be a reality due to complications of being able to make that happen so I guess we'll have to settle for instant messaging lol :type: ---second thing would be able to jam on my electric guitar which is in CA and since Im in MA that wont happen either!! If I had to pick a present I would have to go with a mandolin-- I've always wanted one!

what is the one thing you want most for Christmas?

I want to just be able to spend it with lbell but that wont be a reality due to complications of being able to make that happen so I guess we'll have to settle for instant messaging lol :type: ---second thing would be able to jam on my electric guitar which is in CA and since Im in MA that wont happen either!! If I had to pick a present I would have to go with a mandolin-- I've always wanted one!

I want you to SHUT THE F.... UP !

just kidden, stupid Tony... :love:

i want a job that i like, with good benefits, that pays me enough to live on. weyes is about to hit broke (all 3 credit cards maxed out). and i'm not that picky about what it is, either, as long as it isn't retail or telemarketing. administrative stuff would be fine... help :( !!!!!!!

lasix surgery or a brow lift or perhaps liposuction, maybe hair extensions would be nice...

girl youre insane! you do not need a brow lift. youre too young for that & youre tiny. you definitely dont need lipo! I need lasik too but i am not gonna get it because they dont know the effects in 40 years down the line. my hair is already getting down to my ass so no extentions for me.

i would like laser hair removal, thats the only cosmetic thing i want. maybe bigger boobs too. hehe.

i want a job that i like, with good benefits, that pays me enough to live on. weyes is about to hit broke (all 3 credit cards maxed out). and i'm not that picky about what it is, either, as long as it isn't retail or telemarketing. administrative stuff would be fine... help :( !!!!!!!

well you could try exotic dancing whether at a club or personal and make good money or things of that nature but it would take a certain knack to get used to it I would think. As far as administrative stuff have you tried online services that place your ads/resume and have comapanys find you?

LOL. i was wondering because it would be fun to get together but i am going away for the holidays so i thought maybe you wouldnt be around. it is good to know you will still be around after nye.

about the affair, i am not all that interested in men. you have more of a shot with lbell & she is a cutie ;)

LOL. i was wondering because it would be fun to get together but i am going away for the holidays so i thought maybe you wouldnt be around. it is good to know you will still be around after nye.

about the affair, i am not all that interested in men. you have more of a shot with lbell & she is a cutie ;)

heheh yeah she's quite hot from the pics i've seen of her...but she has a bf who also posts on here hahaha...anyway yeah, i also don't have very many friends here right now, not enuff to go clubbing with anyway, so if you wanna chill sometime i'm down with that

lbell, i really hope you're kidding about the liposuction :eek: !!! seriously, if you think you even have any weight to lose, you're insane. i'm not just trying to be nice; you're a skinny thing! i sincerely hope you were just joshing --- tell me you weren't serious :hey: !!! well, it doesn't matter, though, 'cause even the most corrupt of surgeons couldn't find any way to perform that kind of surgery on you. there's nothing to suck out.

o, and it's SO true about jobs in the medical field! i just have no experience there and i am picky in that arena, unfortunately. dealing with sickness, blood, death, and all that freaks me out :shake: .

and kzmes, i went to a couple of employment agencies, but they only gave me offers from places that would pay me even less than i make now (which i didn't think were possible!!!). i should hit up some more, though, probably, since i only went to 2. maybe that'd help. as for the dancing, i'll pass!

:shaky::laugh2: my back is fine, it's my boobs themselves that hurt :( .

my boobs hurt too a few days back..aunt flo :rolleyes: they hurt so bad this time 'round-OUCH!

whoever my stalker is leaving me a neg rep point on my last, rather nuetral, post here can go eat their own stank shit-- I'm busy ignoring you the way everyone else around here does... :biggrin: