Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i have no life

somebitch

i am so bored.

i have absolutely nothing to do.

i dont know anyone.

:yuck:

girl you gotta stop complaining abt nothing to do...for pete's sake you live in LOS ANGELES...if you're bored you must be a pretty boring person yourself!

i have like a dozen things i can think off of the top of my head that i wanna do...lol...what are your hobbies? are you an outdoors kinda girl?

i am so bored.

i have absolutely nothing to do.

i dont know anyone.

:yuck:

well, i addressed that here:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=252924&page=3

i wish i had more money with which to go out and that my car didn't keep dicking me over; i'd be all over the place if i didn't have those ish. but i WILL have a good job soon; it's gotta happen for me. i'll be going out more. and it'll be easier to go out in a monday-friday, 9-5 job world, too. this changing-by-the-week thing makes it hard to go out, especially since i rarely get weekend days off.

i'm trying to be upbeat about my future, somebitch, and that includes lots of going out :D . as soon as that gets in gear you're invited to come along :) .

well, i addressed that here:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=252924&page=3

i wish i had more money with which to go out and that my car didn't keep dicking me over; i'd be all over the place if i didn't have those ish. but i WILL have a good job soon; it's gotta happen for me. i'll be going out more. and it'll be easier to go out in a monday-friday, 9-5 job world, too. this changing-by-the-week thing makes it hard to go out, especially since i rarely get weekend days off.

i'm trying to be upbeat about my future, somebitch, and that includes lots of going out :D . as soon as that gets in gear you're invited to come along :) .

hun, all the things you mentioned are like 'do laundry' :laugh:

i too need to do those things too but not on a saturday/sunday afternoon! my problem is that i dont know anyone so it gets boring going everywhere by myself.

i have to get ready for work.

hope you have a good day. look out for crap in the streets!!

stepping in crap sucks..lol

:)

It is soooo on this weekend girls!!!

BRING IT!! :pint:

LOL lalate. it's better than sitting around contemplating what your fuckbuddy means when she says shes gonna be the best lay you ever had. if i ever waste my time thinking abou such stupid shit just :gang: me...

Congrats, you smacked back at someone who posed a polite suggestion to your thread about your problem.

polite suggestion? i still dont get your point... it is hard to understand what people mean online. people always take things the wrong way.

besides i didnt smack back. we are just at 2 different points in our lives. i dont waste my time worrying about wh0res. not to say i never have but i am definitely out of the "playing games" phase. although sometimes i do miss the single life.

hun, all the things you mentioned are like 'do laundry' :laugh:...
still valid, nonetheless! shite; i have to re-do a photo shoot that turned out shitty, and that'll take all day, most likely. then i'll have to scan those negs, re-size them, then ship them to an outlab. that's for an x-mas gift that won't get done on time. the scarf that i'm knitting won't get done on time. my friend raq and i are going to ikea tomorrow, so i won't get anything else done, including getting my new driver's license. it just seems like everything gets pushed back. the "do laundry" sorts of things are just added to say that, if i didn't have all the other things to do, i'd still have WAY too much to do to call myself bored :( .