Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lana Lounge Hoboken New Gossip!!!

Well as some of you know or may not I haven't been at Lana since they wanted to try the hiphop format and basicly it did not work. Since then they have hired great guest Dj's to play house, serious house music all night long.

Such as Mendez and finally my good friend Jason Ojeda who ripped it last Sat.

So I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! House music all night long. Lana Lounge is beautiful and I always loved it there. The hiphop just killed me. But we are back with house music all night long. So i invite you all to check out the BRAND NEW LANA LOUNGE in Hoboken Sat nights are back!!!!!!!

For comps please email me djlilcee69@aol.com

Get screwed party is coming in JAN 05

Well as some of you know or may not I haven't been at Lana since they wanted to try the hiphop format and basicly it did not work. Since then they have hired great guest Dj's to play house, serious house music all night long.

Such as Mendez and finally my good friend Jason Ojeda who ripped it last Sat.

So I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! House music all night long. Lana Lounge is beautiful and I always loved it there. The hiphop just killed me. But we are back with house music all night long. So i invite you all to check out the BRAND NEW LANA LOUNGE in Hoboken Sat nights are back!!!!!!!

For comps please email me djlilcee69@aol.com

Get screwed party is coming in JAN 05

what happened with you and Studio 9???

what happened with you and Studio 9???

From what the guys at studio 9 tell me I will be doing guest spots over there.

So I will keep everybody informed on the days i do a guest spot. They are having guest Dj's so far on Sat's, Friday is the only night they have a resident, as far as I know. But in any case Lana Lounge is back baby !!!

Sat nights house music all night long..

...i have invites to go to the Bacardi Christmas party tonite on behalf of my friends' restaurant but can't make it...i'll have to check it out some other night......i'll always be skeptical of nightlife in hoboken but hey, anything's possible.........

Lana Lounge is beautiful and has changed the nightlife scene in hoboken

check out the pics

www.lanahoboken.com